Hacking Question about Hori Screen Protectors & DSi Stylus's

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just received my "Hori" screen protectors in today from Hong Kong, I got them off of eBay, & after comparing mine to the fake one off the sticky'd topic, I think mine is fake.

The cloth looks the same as the real one, but the stickers are in English, but anyway, that's not the point...

If it is fake, will it not prevent my stylus' from scratching my screens?

I, in fact, just sent my DSi off to Nintendo Wednesday to get my screens replaced, because they scratched them up last repair, and I'd like to have screen protectors for as soon as I get it back.

So, Will the fake Hori screen protectors allow my screen to be scratched by the stylus? Does anyone have fake ones that scratched their screens?

--------

My other question..

Are there any stylus's for the DSi that are made of special material that won't scratch the screen? I actually saw a review of something like that for the DSL here on GBAtemp, but I'd like one for the DSi.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very informative, answered all my questions, if I could award a best answer on here like Y! Answers, it'd go to you.

So, just to be clear, no matter if the fakes are of bad quality, even if the stylus scratches them up, it will not go through and scratch the actual screen?

Because, like I said, when I got my DSi back from Nintendo, they had removed my "Unlicensed" screen protectors, and it had many scratches on the bottom screen only, not really any on the top, so that leads me to believe either my Wal-mart brand screen protector (wasn't made for DSi anyway, just to protect a screen that isn't going to be touched) didn't protect through a stylus, or Nintendo themselves scratched up my screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER