Gaming Quesiton about trading a pokemon.

Zonix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've asked this before and I've gotten answers to my question. But I need more fact.

If I download a 100% complete US Pokemon D/P save and I want to trade a Shaymin over to my friends legit EU Pokemon Pearl cartridge.

a) Will it be possible to trade from the hacked US Version to the legit EU version?

b) If so, will there be any risks at doing it? Will my friends game get all retarded and stop working correctly? My friend isn't going to use it, she just wants it, so she's just going to have it in the PC.

c) If no, will it be like I'm trading a ordinary pokemon?

If you need to know, I'm using a R4

All help will be very appreciated!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for shaymin it's safest to hack a card instead(used for mystery-gifting event items)
to give oaks letter.

a pokemon from a hacked save can cause problems if it's not made properly.
but i think if it doesn't mess up with the hacked save, it shouldn't really mess up on a different DS.

striderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathilius said:
I've asked this before and I've gotten answers to my question. But I need more fact.

If I download a 100% complete US Pokemon D/P save and I want to trade a Shaymin over to my friends legit EU Pokemon Pearl cartridge.

a) Will it be possible to trade from the hacked US Version to the legit EU version?

b) If so, will there be any risks at doing it? Will my friends game get all retarded and stop working correctly? My friend isn't going to use it, she just wants it, so she's just going to have it in the PC.

c) If no, will it be like I'm trading a ordinary pokemon?

If you need to know, I'm using a R4

All help will be very appreciated!

a) Yes, you should.

b) If you're worried about her game, back up her save game file first. If you screw up you can restore it to they way it was before you traded. I use my R4 and Rudolph's Backup Tool WiFi to transfer the file to my PC from the original DS cartridge. You can then use that save game on your own R4 with the appropriate ROM. And then you always have a copy of that game archived.

c) I don't see why it should be any different.

striderx

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, the only downside to hacked Pokemon is that they may not work on PBR if you do it incorrectly.

genuisgeek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
try my technique in creating a pokemon semi-authenticaly

in the cheat section ther's like a pokemon modifier cheat
so i use like a pokemon appearing cheat by pressing select and just make sure you choose like lvl 10, 20, etc. that you want it to appear at.
when it appears it has natural stats that any ordinary lvl 50 would have
then use that pokemon in ur party and edit w/ pokesav

i think this way ensures coding or w.e that the .nds file can use and pokesav doesnt screw it up just edit the atcks, PP, HP, etc. and its perfect

that would prob work cuz i did that once over GTS(shhhh...i was just testing out GTS)

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
genuisgeek said:
try my technique in creating a pokemon semi-authenticaly

in the cheat section ther's like a pokemon modifier cheat
so i use like a pokemon appearing cheat by pressing select and just make sure you choose like lvl 10, 20, etc. that you want it to appear at.
when it appears it has natural stats that any ordinary lvl 50 would have
then use that pokemon in ur party and edit w/ pokesav

i think this way ensures coding or w.e that the .nds file can use and pokesav doesnt screw it up just edit the atcks, PP, HP, etc. and its perfect

that would prob work cuz i did that once over GTS(shhhh...i was just testing out GTS)

My technique is to create an awesome pokemon that you couldnt get otherwise!

Like for example:

My level 23 shiny Ivysaur who's moves are, Thunderpunch, hydro cannon, Guillotine, and magma storm.

This is what my PC is full of, random amazing pokemon!

And some downloaded from the .pkm database =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast