OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just learned the news
I'm outraged that something like that can happen in the real country of freedom
All my though goes with victims and their families
I can't stand such violence and I hope the two shooter will pay for their crimes against humanity

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm looking over internet for reaction (from celebrities, politicians, and people)
I saw reaction from politician all over the world BUT
Nothing from usa...
With Obama, when something like rthat happened in Quebec, the first to react were USA and France
But now.... nothing...
Why am i nopt surprised?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There aren't enough facts yet, that's why Trump hasn't responded.

We still don't know all the details about the other suspect/witness.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There aren't enough facts yet, that's why Trump hasn't responded.

We still don't know all the details about the other suspect/witness.
Doesnt matter, he hasnt presented his condolences to the victims and their families.
But so far, he made nothing public

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's so sad, I'm sorry to hear about it @Noctosphere!
I thought Canada was the place to live if you didn't agree with gun nuts and you wanted to be safe from mass shootings!
though it was too, but well, it will still always be safer than usa

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
though it was too, but well, it will still always be safer than usa
Yeah I wouldn't take a million dollars to live in the US! All Canadians I've ever met though have been absolutely lovely, and Canada seems to have very similar principles to Australia so I'd be quite happy to live there. And your prime minister seems like an awesome person plus is super hot so there's a bonus right there every time you turn on the news.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I wouldn't take a million dollars to live in the US! All Canadians I've ever met though have been absolutely lovely, and Canada seems to have very similar principles to Australia so I'd be quite happy to live there. And your prime minister seems like an awesome person plus is super hot so there's a bonus right there every time you turn on the news.
lol, ikr hes acting like a tv star :P
also, Canada is less deadly than australia, I mean, not your guns or anything, I mean your fauna, like all those deadly spider, deadly jellyfish in water, and all those deadly tiny creature you dont see before they bite you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the worst venom youll find here in canada, is from the black wasp

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
lol, ikr hes acting like a tv star :P
also, Canada is less deadly than australia, I mean, not your guns or anything, I mean your fauna, like all those deadly spider, deadly jellyfish in water, and all those deadly tiny creature you dont see before they bite you
Oh yeah I saw a funny Facebook post the other day of a tourist at the beach holding a blue-ringed octopus with the caption "this is cute, what do you call this?" And the first reply is "DEATH" (because, unless you happen to already be in a hospital when you get stung, a blue-ringed octopus sting really means death). But really there's nothing to be afraid of in the city. Just redbacks, which could only kill babies and old people, and that's only if they don't go to a hospital. For normal adults it's just very painful for a few hours. And they are very distinctive so you can't miss them.

Anyway don't you guys have moose and stuff? They would be scary if you got them mad I bet.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh yeah I saw a funny Facebook post the other day of a tourist at the beach holding a blue-ringed octopus with the caption "this is cute, what do you call this?" And the first reply is "DEATH" (because, unless you happen to already be in a hospital when you get stung, a blue-ringed octopus sting really means death). But really there's nothing to be afraid of in the city. Just redbacks, which could only kill babies and old people, and that's only if they don't go to a hospital. For normal adults it's just very painful for a few hours. And they are very distinctive so you can't miss them.

Anyway don't you guys have moose and stuff? They would be scary if you got them mad I bet.
well, first of all, those are scare of human, theyll flee before you see them :P
secondly, there are other deadly animal in canada, like bear and wolves, but they rarely attack humans, if you let them be, and donjt mess with them, they usually wont attack you.
there were some report of bear going in town, like in the backyard of some guys house, but those case are very rare

D

Deleted User

That's so sad, I'm sorry to hear about it @Noctosphere!
I thought Canada was the place to live if you didn't agree with gun nuts and you wanted to be safe from mass shootings!
Some level of bad shit happens everywhere, it's kinda unavoidable. Shootings do definitely happen less often here though, last shooting I remember happening here was one or maybe two years ago.

Reactions: Noctosphere

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some level of bad shit happens everywhere, it's kinda unavoidable. Shootings do definitely happen less often here though, last shooting I remember happening here was one or maybe two years ago.
Yea it was ottawa shooting i think. Iirc harper was targeted. Well when he still was the prime minister

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4