XP
Country
United States
Full Android Steps:
  1. Download the rar file below.
  2. Get your key using GameGuardian
  3. Extract these tools into somewhere empty
  4. Put PqSave.exe in the same place
  5. open "Maker" and type in your key (no quotation marks).
  6. You will get 2 new files.
  7. get your Android save (let's say for example it's called user)
  8. open SaveConverter and type 1, then type your android save name (for example user)
  9. you will get a file called [YourFileName]_MODTHIS (such as user_MODTHIS).
  10. Open it using PQSE, and edit as u wish (food editing doesn't work for some reason).
  11. Save your file to anything you want (such as user_hacked)
  12. open SaveConverter and type 2
  13. type your modded save name (such as user_hacked)
  14. you will get a file called [YourFileName]_modded (such as user_hacked_modded)
  15. rename it to "user" and copy it and name the copy "user_" then place both of them in your pokemon quest save location (please always backup your files first).
  16. Enjoy
Optional Steps:
  1. Do the same steps from 1 to 9.
  2. Open your save using PQSE, and then save it without editing anything.
  3. Open your favorite editor (such as QEdit or export it to json using PqSave and edit then import).
  4. Do the same steps from 11 to 16 (and focus on 16 please as it is the requirement.)

Attachments

• androidTools.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 660

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Full Android Steps:
  8. open SaveConverter and type 1, then type your android save name (for example user)
  10. Open it using PQSE, and edit as u wish (food editing doesn't work for some reason).
  14. you will get a file called [YourFileName]_modded (such as user_hacked_modded)
  15. rename it to "user" and copy it and name the copy "user_" then place both of them in your pokemon quest save location (please always backup your files first).
  16. Enjoy
Optional Steps:
  3. Open your favorite editor (such as QEdit or export it to json using PqSave and edit then import).
  4. Do the same steps from 11 to 16 (and focus on 16 please as it is the requirement.)
Nice just one issue, the Rar file after download it say Damaged don't open check that :)

EDIT:
Forgot to mention, in you steps no. 6 with PQSE the way I do it works editing food, pokemon, shiny, stats, not sure if something change with this new .Rar you made?

Last edited by skylex77,

thethiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice just one issue, the Rar file after download it say Damaged don't open check that :)

EDIT:
Forgot to mention, in you steps no. 6 with PQSE the way I do it works editing food, pokemon, shiny, stats, not sure if something change with this new .Rar you made?
Food didn't work for me so I'm unsure.

Reactions: skylex77

chenxumark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shows 0 food
Hi, thethiny. can you provide me a decrypted json file? My json file alway has something wrong when I gennerate from the PQsave and Import to the game.
Many Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh thats rare, probably in one of the steps you did something different? or was woth the new Tool you upload yesterday? Will try it now and reply again with results
The same question to you skylex77. Could you pls upload a decrypted json file for reference? My generated file has some problems. Many thanks

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Full Android Steps:
  16. Enjoy
Optional Steps:
Finally I got some time to test, the issue here not sure if is because of my Windows Version but SaveConverter.bat don't open just close as soon it open, so not sure why, I have win 10 pro 64bit last update

EDIT:
I figure out whats the issue with the BAT file, it seems when your Maker.bat generate the file SaveConverter.bat don't save in the correct format or encode, I try to make a new file from the folder right click new file and rename the txt to bat and works fine lol, now how to fix this I don't know, but you should know how with this info I found :)

Attachments

• 2018-07-20_152158.jpg
    2018-07-20_152158.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by skylex77,

thethiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thethiny. can you provide me a decrypted json file? My json file alway has something wrong when I gennerate from the PQsave and Import to the game.
Many Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Follow the extra steps to fix it. It is first post in page 7.

Finally I got some time to test, the issue here not sure if is because of my Windows Version but SaveConverter.bat don't open just close as soon it open, so not sure why, I have win 10 pro 64bit last update

EDIT:
I figure out whats the issue with the BAT file, it seems when your Maker.bat generate the file SaveConverter.bat don't save in the correct format or encode, I try to make a new file from the folder right click new file and rename the txt to bat and works fine lol, now how to fix this I don't know, but you should know how with this info I found :)

Right click > properties > unblock

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow the extra steps to fix it. It is first post in page 7.

Right click > properties > unblock
There is no unblock on the .bat file, also I edit it and delete all inside and after save it still have 2bytes so probably is corrupted the file, test your self, the only way to make it work is make a new text file and paste the content and save as bat

thethiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no unblock on the .bat file, also I edit it and delete all inside and after save it still have 2bytes so probably is corrupted the file, test your self, the only way to make it work is make a new text file and paste the content and save as bat
Open scripts/script2.txt
Replace {0} with your key (2 locations) then save it as save converter .bat

Last edited by thethiny,

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open scripts/script2.txt
Reolaxe {0} with your key (2 locations) then save it as save converter .bat
Yeah that works too, I just wanted to let you know that the Generator for this files for some reason don't work properly, and could happen to others when they download it lol, also thanks for all your hard work, this tools save us :)

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@thethiny It seems PQSE has an issue, I just report it to the creator of the program, the issue I got now is I open my save on PQSE but for some reason when I export the file the program just close, it doesn't matter if I edit or just open and export it wont export it, probably PQSE after some edits could damage save, but in game all fine

chenxumark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT:
11. After you edit your save file, you will get a new user file
12. Rename it for example user4 and copy it to the PqSave folder
13. Return to CMD and type: PqSave.exe d user4 user5 (user5 is the new file will generate)
14. CMD again type: PqSave_(YOUR RANDOM NUMBER).exe e user5 user6 (user6 is the file ready to use on Android)
Now the Only issue I don't know how to fix it is: after I copy the New user file to Android folder, and open the game it show the message: The Backup data from this device is being used on another device, would you like to reset your game on this device? (So I turn of internet and manage to get on game, but the issue I need to Backup to open it on my Phone!) did I miss something @thethiny

EDIT 2:
Well it seems the issue happen after I edit my save file on the Website, not sure why. I manage to edit it on PQSE-GUI and work after I edit it there, can you check if something is different?
I have same problem. The issue is that PQsave has some encoding problems in the part of player data eg. your name, your id, your pass.... that’s why I want Json file. In the player data part, your name with so many /u0000 and in the game you

chenxumark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect solve the reason why the game connected internet with the alert of back up nene used by others. It mainly because ZeroFormatter encoding string issues. The part of Save.SerializeData.playerData is very special. If convert to text then go back, the identification system will alert you. So the best solution is to ignore this part, or just read without override.

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect solve the reason why the game connected internet with the alert of back up nene used by others. It mainly because ZeroFormatter encoding string issues. The part of Save.SerializeData.playerData is very special. If convert to text then go back, the identification system will alert you. So the best solution is to ignore this part, or just read without override.
I got that issue when I edit my save file on the Web editor https://www.foxfyre.com/qedit , after I export my save and add it back in game Alert me is this backup of the game is being used in other device, do you know the fix? @shearx

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys do you think someone else could use my save and get my backup keys? for some reason today I was going to play normally and when I open the game the Alert pop up my game is used in other Device but I never share my backup keys :(

chenxumark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys do you think someone else could use my save and get my backup keys? for some reason today I was going to play normally and when I open the game the Alert pop up my game is used in other Device but I never share my backup keys :(
I have same issue yesterday with same alerts, When I updated to version 1.03.
My phone save modified by PQSE, then updated backup 3days ago.
Now, I can login, but save become the original one.

I guess Nintendo aware this behavior and try to prevent in the phone game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.