WIP QEdit - A Pokemon Quest Web-Based Save Editor

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by shearx, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Darktem

Darktem Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2018
    Spain
    Dude this was an amazing job! Any updates on editing stones or bingo bonuses? Those would be the most appreciated features ;) Thanks anyway for the effort

2. tom23rd

tom23rd Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2018
    United States
    More android notes. Hard time getting key from GG - login and head to the shop, open GG just after " communicating" shows on screen. Also, enable autopause on open in gg settings.

Before replacing /data/data.../files, make note of permissions, owner/group, and selinux context. Esp if your phone requires copy to a sdcard which doesn't track se or allow "others" permissions.

On my phone the perms:

Screenshot_20181004-212404.

Failing to have the c512,c768 on the se context give me error E100-1000 on open of the game. If I copy the user file somewhere that I can grab via MTP note what happens to the file attributes. This drove me nuts to figure out.
    Screenshot_20181004-214939.

Mode is now 660, and the se categories were dropped.

Last edited by tom23rd, Oct 5, 2018
  3. DarthSand

DarthSand Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2018
    United States
    Hi I'm dumb. I can't find a json file or anything that allows me to see my save. Where is the file located so i can use this? Also does this work on mobile, switch, or both?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I also seem to be unable to find Pokemon or stones and I can't edit ingredients. Sorry about all this but I'm really dumb.

4. XiNaru

XiNaru Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2017
    Germany
    @me it dosent work.
    i click on download but i get no save file

5. uniques

uniques Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2019
    United Kingdom
    I cant seem to find my game key.
    I am using nox + game guardian and am following all the steps suggested. Ive tried searching at the menu screen, during the shop load and at other various points in the game yet I cant seem to find any 4 row 16 letter string that isnt "nSdhdc3ecDDEM7fA" anywhere.
    Any help/advice?

6. Eurostep_irvin

Eurostep_irvin Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2019
    United States
    Very interested in trying this, I had some questions tho

Does this only work for android or iOS as well? What should I download to make this work as smoothly as possible and also is there a readme file that shows how to change stone slots, bingo bonuses, IV/Pokémon stats, and stone strength?

I know some poke also figured out how to change Pokémon from melee to range and vise versa will changing that crash the game? Or is there stuff I shouldn’t change that would crash the game?