[Q] Sky3ds+ Orange Button

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Skater4599, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Skater4599
    OP

Skater4599 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2008
    United States
    United States
    For those that have gotten their orange button Sky3ds+

What Micro SD Card(s) have you tried and worked/did not work? Which give best speed and compatibility.
    I'm using a sandisk ultra class 10 UHS 1 card and it works with it, but on occasion I get no games showing up when I insert it, and I have to power cycle the 3ds or pop in and out the cart multiple times to get it to read, then others it works just great/as expected. Also randomly I'll change the game and it will eject, but then pop up again with the same game, pressing it a second time usually works, but I'm thinking its my SD card, So Before buying anything I wondered what others are using and their experience with it. I can always get it to work, but its annoying sometimes.

My 3DS is an XL (non amiibo nfc) on latest 10.3 firmware.

Edit: I'm curious if the sky3ds/3ds make use of the super high speed micro sd cards also. I'm new to the 3DS, been around wii and wii u hacking scene and they do not make use of such high speed cards. Thanks for any info!

Last edited by Skater4599, Dec 30, 2015