[Q]Dsiware downgrade backup and 7 days wait bypass

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Monstacho, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Monstacho
    OP

Monstacho Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Hi, i want to downgrade 4 3ds that are on firmware 11.0-11.2 one is mine and the others are of friends and i want to know how to backup the data(like saves) of the 3ds that has arm9, is it as simply to make a nand backup and then restore?
    Also my other question is if it is a way that i can bypass the 7 days wait for each console to downgrade all in the same day? or for example can i make the system transfer from the arm9 3ds to a 11.x 3ds, then i can downgrade the 11.x 3ds and make a system transfer from the downgraded 11.x to another 3ds on 11.x? or the 7 days wait is for both consoles at time?
    Thanks in advance for the replies :)

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Cuddle lesbian derp

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    You can restore a NAND back up, but it won't have the NNID
    You can't bypass the 7 day wait, not even with the NAND backup. The system is locked on Nintendo's server's end, there is no way to bypass this wait,

zoogie likes this.
  3. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Just be thankful it's only 7 days.

It wouldn't really hurt nintendo to increase the transfer wait to a month or more (besides the usual forum crying and whining oc).

flametorrent likes this.
  4. Monstacho
    OP

Monstacho Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
    ok, thanks :) my friends are desperate to get cfw on their 3ds lol in fact i'm waiting till slowhax arrives since i have fieldrunners in my n3ds on 11.1, but my friends told me that they want cfw on their 3ds so i'm taking advantage about it to downgrade my 3ds earlier(? haha

5. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    I was able to modify a few things to be able to purchase several copies on different nand backups to be able to transfer multiple times a day. I am still bound by the 7 day period per modified nand but you in theory can do it