Hacking [Q] Considering switching into A9LH

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally there is an easier guide for me to use now to switch into A9LH but of course I must ask this one question. Should I back up all my saves and create a new emuNAND before doing this set up?

Why I ask this is because at the time when I unlinked my sysNAND and emuNAND, I didn't sign out of my NNID from sysNAND so I can't access eShop and Miiverse. You may think it's nothing too much but it bothers me (even though I never access those apps.) I had also read that RedNAND is much of a smaller file than emuNAND so I am taking consideration into it.

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Finally there is an easier guide for me to use now to switch into A9LH but of course I must ask this one question. Should I back up all my saves and create a new emuNAND before doing this set up?

Why I ask this is because at the time when I unlinked my sysNAND and emuNAND, I didn't sign out of my NNID from sysNAND so I can't access eShop and Miiverse. You may think it's nothing too much but it bothers me (even though I never access those apps.) I had also read that RedNAND is much of a smaller file than emuNAND so I am taking consideration into it.
JUST DO IT, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. no but seriously you shouldn't lose anything if you dont deviate from the guide

Reactions: proflayton123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.