Putin bans all games that portray non "traditional" relationships, alongside other forms of media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess LGBT Russians are insulting Vladimir Putin(at least he has seeing nothing wrong within Gadget Hackwrench Russian Cult-at least they are very extremely heterosexual,but as those group claimed that they never met her and never will by reinterpreting their own words-it seems they had never met official Disneyland cosplayer or they are very delusional people being high treating fictional character as goddess).
https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/308072-vladimir-putin

Last edited by Luke94,

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Problems in Qatar don't diminishes problems elsewhere. And a human rights violation is condemnable anywhere in the world.

As for Russian options, becoming political opposition is kinda hard when policial opposition gets assassinated in the country and immigration isn't just a possibility for anyone. And it's hard to have any respect for any law imposed by undemocratic means. Elections in Russia are a sham and people in power work to please one man alone.

Don't forget that leaving your country for political reasons puts you and your relatives in a delicate situation. Since Russia has been acted like this for a while now, russian emigrants are frowned upon in many places and find it hard to adapt in new communities.

Reactions: pustal

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And that was me joking about that Gadget Hackwrench Modern(nothing ancient,mythical)Religion Religious Cult. Gadget Hackwrench Russian Cult. Evolution of human/mankind history.

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good news all you non-woke losers. There's a country you can go to where your kind is not only welcome, but omnipresent, and all games are pre-censored to ensure your low-IQ bigotry is respected. Please leave now. If you cannot afford to, start a Gofundme page for travel to Putinland. We'll get you home.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never understood this mindset. Why would you try and deny that LGBTQ+ people exist, they're literally out in the world and they're not going to just change their minds one day and straightify just because you refuse to acknowledge them. It's like pushing a boulder up a never ending slope.

• Sad
Reactions: PopcornSweetie

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news all you non-woke losers. There's a country you can go to where your kind is not only welcome, but omnipresent, and all games are pre-censored to ensure your low-IQ bigotry is respected. Please leave now. If you cannot afford to, start a Gofundme page for travel to Putinland. We'll get you home.
That reminds me of the salty voters who said they'd leave America (for Canada) if Trump became President, and he did, but they did not leave the country.

And that somewhat repeated itself again, with people saying they'd leave Twitter because of Elon Musk... Nope, they didn't.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
While I am far from lgbtq and what ever the meaning behind it (never taken time to properly search it as it do not concern me
Anyone should be free to have their own way to live, never understood why peoples complain about it.
What I dislike in it (not only LGBTQ peeps but any sides) are extremist peoples, and this news is actually showing it, an extreme that is totally useless and cost more than doing good stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think I did then it broke a few months later
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 1tb SD card for whatever reason