Hacking Punch Out! error 002? whats up with this

tedster912

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got backup launcher gamma 0.3 i believe and i have v3.2u everything is the way it should be i believe. but then when i play punchout that i "backed up" it wont load. what do i do? ive read other topics. but there are sooooo many different answers i dont know what to do. and most of the instructions on what to do, i dont know how to do it. please help

D

Deleted User

Just update your cIOS with one of the more recent versions. They've got the 'error 002' bug fixed.

tedster912

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just used the backup launcher wiigator 002 error fix thingy and nothing happened

Posts merged

which one should i use on backup launcher gamma 0.3 wiigator

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just use NeoGamma R2 instead of Gamma, it's a little upgraded. Or alternatively you could use SoftChip or install a rev8 cIOS or higher.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, I have a question, which — I hope — fits here.
Is it possible to integrate the #002-fix in CIOS CORP? I always have to run PES09 using Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma, instead of using the disc channel. :/

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I think I have the same setup the thread maker has, I passed wii brick blocker to the iso of the game and burning it now, so would it work??

seitetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Read my post in the GAMES forum to get Punchout to work. I detailed what you need to do so you don't waste as much time as I did.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=156...p;#entry1990711

Edit...

If you're actually on 3.2u, then yea... you shouldn't have all these problems. Once I changed to 3.2u it was smooth sailing.... Did you try Gecko loader (newest vesion 1.9??)

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
I got it working the first time by using the latest GeckoOS. I didn't have to install any new cIOS or IOS. I do have starfall blocking updates as well. I have yet to try it from the disc channel. I doubt that it'll work there without installing the update from the CD though. I'm on 3.2U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up