Hacking Public locafriendseeds got banned, again

Were you hit by the banhammer? Wich Local Friend Code Seed were you using?

• I was banned and used a Public Seed

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • I was banned and used a Private Seed

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • I got away using a Public Seed

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • I got away using a Private Seed

Votes: 86 50.6%

• Total voters

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was using a Public LFCS_B and I'm not banned... However, I don't recall where I got mine. If I recall correctly, someone posted his seed (this seed) here on gbatemp and the post was deleted, but I still got his seed.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm still banned from the first wave. Not suprising Ninty continued their sprees. Maybe now people will be interested in writing telemetry blocking stuff for Luma (unlike the last time when it got shut down early).

tivanh

Trophies
XP
Country
So, this morning i woke up to a new banwave after a maintenance. There seems to be a patter but i'd like to narrow it down.

As always, there's a lot of questions to make but i want to focus on only one: Wich LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file were you using?

As you may know, the unban method for a console ban involves injecting the LocalFriendCodeSeed file from an unbanned 3DS, for that you can take the seed from an unbanned console of your property (or a friend's) or use a seed published online.

Now, let's use a poll to find out. Banned or not, please vote and let's see how it goes. If you were using a public seed, please tell us were did you get it.

As for me, i'm still unbanned and using a private seed.
This as all ban waves before, polling is nonsense. No one can show they were ever banned, using just cfw and backups.

Focus on that and your gratitude for that. But, You got greedy and went to far with what patches allowed.

Most devs have multiple branded consoles with cfw from previous generations all working soundly still today online.

Your a lier and a thief, we all are by default, don't cheat, them or me, ok....

You got banned for having visible modified files online so modified them to someone else's and got banned again, then get confused..... i must be a dead set fucking idiot, right.......

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
All three of mine o2ds, o3ds xl and n3ds xl don't seem to be banned, I go into the friend list and the Mii dances(that means I'm not banned right?). Wasn't banned in the original wave.

Darklys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I dont get it. People that use the same LSeed from the chaos site claim that there are not baned while some claim that there are baned. How is that posible? Isn't it the very same seed(file) ?

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got banned for having visible modified files online so modified them to someone else's and got banned again, then get confused..... i must be a dead set fucking idiot, right.......
Actually they never got banned, they were using a private seed and it's because of people with public seeds who are just saying "i wus banned".

Darklys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Still having private seeds from new broken mainboards (getting about 3-6 each month). Feel free to contact me via PM.
Well this is embarrassing but I like send you a message but i don't know where is the PM option. How to send PM here from smartphone?

Tekniquez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this morning i woke up to a new banwave after a maintenance. There seems to be a patter but i'd like to narrow it down.

As always, there's a lot of questions to make but i want to focus on only one: Wich LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file were you using?

As you may know, the unban method for a console ban involves injecting the LocalFriendCodeSeed file from an unbanned 3DS, for that you can take the seed from an unbanned console of your property (or a friend's) or use a seed published online.

Now, let's use a poll to find out. Banned or not, please vote and let's see how it goes. If you were using a public seed, please tell us were did you get it.

As for me, i'm still unbanned and using a private seed.

Im glad someone started this as i noticed this happened to me around 7-9pm PST. Using a seed from that chaoz site. So it seems wasnt just me. Ive searching for a new seed but no dice as that site doesnt seem to be around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD