Hacking Public locafriendseeds got banned, again

Were you hit by the banhammer? Wich Local Friend Code Seed were you using?

• I was banned and used a Public Seed

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • I was banned and used a Private Seed

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • I got away using a Public Seed

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • I got away using a Private Seed

Votes: 86 50.6%

• Total voters

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then it isn't a banwave, it is more like the public seed you were using got banned, you should change the tittle of the thread if the only people affected were using public seeds.

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never banned. Had a New 3DS XL hacked for a few months now and an Old 3DS hacked a few days ago. Neither console banned (with 2 different private seeds).

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably lead with "it's not free". Wish you had said so before saying you charge 10 euros/10 dollars for them (not judging).
I sold them to many users here in the past, they all know that. Still better than buying a new console anyways.

MrYoshida

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao, I've played Sun and moon early and wasn't banned. Survived the first banwave, and I survived this banwave. Never touched a different seed. I have another 3DS that I have been online for SuMO. That 3DS has never been banned either.

IggyJet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I sold them to many users here in the past, they all know that. Still better than buying a new console anyways.
It is much better than getting a new console. Not judging like I said, it's just the way you worded it sounded like you were offering them to help others, which I know is a sales tactic but still fell for it, lol. Good luck on your sales.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is much better than getting a new console. Not judging like I said, it's just the way you worded it sounded like you were offering them to help others, which I know is a sales tactic but still fell for it, lol. Good luck on your sales.
It's not like I'm not willing to help people. It's more like prevent people making these seeds public again, so that none of these seeds will get banned from online functions.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't tried/checked yet. About the only thing I do online with the 3DS these days is MK7, and that's been on the back burner since getting the Switch.

Shrodinger's cat.

Edit: checked it. Banned. Responded to poll. Sux. Anyone who can help out an oldtimer with another seed, pm please. Chaos seems to be down.

Last edited by Hanafuda,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
002-0102 ban with i guess the chaos site seed. the bookmark to the thread in question doesn't work anymore.
its most likely no banwave, just someone with that seed cheated or whatever.

just get the next public one.

IggyJet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not like I'm not willing to help people. It's more like prevent people making these seeds public again, so that none of these seeds will get banned from online functions.
I understand, it is a good way to prevent that and also make some cash on the side. It truly is a great idea. Good luck!

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's ride right past the part where we argue over the semantics of a ban "wave" to point out that the latest public seed was actually the fifth public seed. There were four others before it released in the aftermath of the Sun/Moon hyperban massacre, and only the ban of the fourth was accompanied by the "wave" that got everyone's knickers in a twist.

rafaeloz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
what is that "seed" you guys talking?
Im not banned yet.
My console is with boot9s and not with nndi . I play onine , just mario maker and mario kart . And only use the update when asks in the games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: