Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Do I need to move vitashell?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Psvita 1000 doesn't have internal memory?

That's why it's not working?

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant answer about moving vitashell on a 1k series but without a memcard you can not install henkaku where pstv and 2k can.

1k series does and doesnt have internal memory. A 1k series without henkaku will not allow you to mod anything to the file storage but with Henkaku it will. That being said without a memcard on a 1k series you can install henkaku but it will not install moduleshell.

My reccomendation when you have the sd2vita is use that second gamesd.skprx that make your microsd uma0 so you can transfer everything to it but before that install Henkaku, "mark unsafe homebrew", Vitashell, and enso. Then apply the gamesd plugin and restart so it can detect the card, Transfer everything to the card and replace the gamesd.skprx with the other one to make the microsd ux0, and once that done it should update the database and you should be on enso running from the microsd ux0.

Also since it a 1k series hold on to the memcard just in case.... if it was the pstv or 2k then their internal mem is sufficient .

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
So I installed enso. After I checked it worked. Now I can move apps to the internal storage.

Also done setting up SD2VITA. Adapter works perfect.

So now I want to know that I have lots of psvita games. How do I install miadumps. Also how do I know they are safe to install?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I think the latest henkaku prevent those bad homebrew/vita games like Fruitninja and a few others but to install maidumps you need the maidump vpk https://github.com/LioMajor/MaiDumpToolEN/releases
Where do I find vita tester? I want to test my vita left joystick. It has some issue. I have changed the joystick it still has issue. Should I replace Left Keyboard PCB?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
IMG_20170815_224250_HDR.jpg

This is what it shows on my vita. What is wrong with it? Why does it shows left joystick down & right joystick up? Is there a problem with both PCBs?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
that there is your trial and error you have to do as it could be the board or it could be dirty
So I installed some mia dumps when I installed games worked fine. When I installed games update. They stopped working & gave error. What should I do? How do I remove updates?

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trail and error to find out what is needed when trying to apply game update too. Sometime certain sce_module file need to be changed out, extract the update vpk and transfer it to the correct folder or it just wont work at all. As for removing the update.... REMOVE THE WHOLE GAME.... sadly then reinstall it without update.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
trail and error to find out what is needed when trying to apply game update too. Sometime certain sce_module file need to be changed out, extract the update vpk and transfer it to the correct folder or it just wont work at all. As for removing the update.... REMOVE THE WHOLE GAME.... sadly then reinstall it without update.
When I try to delete the game by holding on the game icon & choosing the delete option. It gives error as well. How to I remove the game otherwise?

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try deleting the game in ux0:app and ux0:appmeta (if it's in there). then, rebuild the database.
If I run into that myself I will try that too... I was going to say restart the system and reinstall henkaku but since enso is perma.... that might not work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse