PSU BUNG DOCTOR 64 & SVIDEO

trigolet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all!

I need your help because I bought a doctorV64 without PSU.
Impossible to know if it works ....
I wish to test but I do not really believe that is work!
After much research, I found a PSU"relatively" identical (PSU for external LaCie HDrive).
The power supply have the correct specifications however PINS are reversed (eg + 5v is reversed with the "ground"..).
So I wanted to take a Svideo cable to reverse PINS.(I dont want to modifiy the PSU (I have to use for an external DD).).
So I want tio use this following configuration:___________________________________________________________________External HDD Power supply <> cable svideo to reverse PINS <> doctor V64.___________________________________________________________________
My questions are:-Is It possible to use the electricity (5-12V-2A) safely in a svideo cable?
-Someone has already to do this operation to run his DoctorV64 (use of a svideo cable for the power supply)?
I inquired on the internet but I am not sure what was used (then svideo complete or just svideo cable connectors with a real electric cable).
Thank you in advance
Thomas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo