Gaming PSP3000 CFW 5.03 GEN-A/B problems

Yiani92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

i installed CFW 5.03 GEN-B a few days ago without having GEN-A on my psp 3000. so i tried installing it just now using the all in one installer and now none of the new games work. How do i unstall all of my CFW and start fresh? or any idea how i can fix this?

Thanks anyone thats actually helpful.

Yiani92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried that and it still did not work it said:

The game could not be started
(80020148)

anyone know how to uninstall CFW? i really need to know.

Yiani92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried it and it has not worked. i still get the same messages i even tried reseting to factory default. i also tried taking off the GEN-A installer completly and i still get the same error message when trying to just run the GEN-B update. which is what i was using b4 i installed GEN-A and it was playing all the new games i had exept for
wwe 2010 which is why i tried to install GEN-A.

Yiani92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
all of the older games work still but i had LBP, Gran Turismo and Undead Knights working yesterday with GEN-B and with GEN-A not installed. but wwe 2010 was not working so i looked into the CFW more and found out u were supposed to have GEN-A installed so i tried to install it by first taking of GEN-B and using an all-in-one installer to install GEN-A. i then started up GEN-A on my psp 3000 and it was working fine with older games and i then put on GEN-B and it has not allowed me to play newer games. even though it worked b4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo