OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
FlashX007 said:
So PSNlover also works for PSN I assume. I can't believe that though even the PSN is locked up? Sony has weird WiFi...
PSNlover enables you to enter PSN because Sony blocks CFW users. Without it you can't do ANYTHING online, it just gives you some error code. but let's not derail the topic any further.
sTARE.jpg

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I created a PSN account online but I am wondering something. It told me to download something in order to use my PSP when linked from USB to computer. It also told me to download something so I can activate my system in order to let it work with the content.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
FlashX007 said:
I created a PSN account online but I am wondering something. It told me to download something in order to use my PSP when linked from USB to computer. It also told me to download something so I can activate my system in order to let it work with the content.
MediaGo?
Download it, that's what I used to get the demo.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like I said I don't know any links. I am still confused on the whole PSP thing. I only play the games that came with it so far I am literally blank on how to fully use it. Even the CFW was installed to make it easier for me to use.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded it and I can't run it in M33. I don't feel like updating then downgrading again just to play got any fixes? I'm using m33620 and it still doesn't work. Can I just decrypt it using Prometheus?

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Wait, is mediago another "browser" for sony's store? I was using the official one from the menu to download the demos. ^^;
yeah, lets you browse the store, and buy/download stuff. main benefit in my opinion: can download things alot faster than the 41kb/s your psp can handle.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Links could help maybe for newbies.
smile.gif
If it is illegal then don't link
frown.gif
I guess I will google half the stuff you guys keep talking about. Man converting from DS to PSP is hard. I don't know anything about PSP.

Pavichokche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got it and it's totally super special awesome, however I can't play online. With PSNlover/fu*ker I can GET online, but it gives me this error when I try to find/make/join parties:
"PlayStationNetwork did not respond.
Please wait before trying again.
(80550c14)"

I'm using 5.03 prometheus v4 to get the game running at all. If i use PSNabler, the game freezes at the "SEGA" logo... any suggestions, guys???

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Pavichokche said:
I got it and it's totally super special awesome, however I can't play online. With PSNlover/fu*ker I can GET online, but it gives me this error when I try to find/make/join parties:
"PlayStationNetwork did not respond.
Please wait before trying again.
(80550c14)"

I'm using 5.03 prometheus v4 to get the game running at all. If i use PSNabler, the game freezes at the "SEGA" logo... any suggestions, guys???
Weird, I'm using 5.50 prometheus though.

As for all the people clueless on MediaGo:
http://us.playstation.com/psn/mediago/

All of you could have done a bit googling though
dry.gif

The20BIT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Absolutly loving the demo at the moment it's great, it also convinced me to BUY IT (OMG DID HE JUST SAY BUY!?) . Hey just got this today and I was wondering if anybody wanted to play online? Send me a pm and we can work something out.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Excellentnuke said:
Anyone know how to make it work on 5.00 M33?
Maybe it'll work with the prometheus addon, or isotool.
I've also seen pre-patched demos on certain sites I can't mention here...

That Pachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else having issues playing online? Me and a friend keep getting disconnected frequently, not sure if it's a server issue or a problem with the psnlover plugin/router. Searching for random parties doesn't work for either of us too, but you can create one just fine and have the other player(s) search for that party name and it'll turn up instantly. Getting dc'd mid mission is making it unplayable currently though.

The20BIT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Never mind, anyways does anybody have online just send me a pm. So anybody gonna import their character from the demo to the main game when it comes out? Personaly i'm going to because Im already level seven and have a redicoules amount of fully upgraded weopons...

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryupower said:
Excellentnuke said:
Anyone know how to make it work on 5.00 M33?

i use my PS3 to get the demo from the PSN store and install the game to my PSP
i am also using m33_620 plugin

the demo work
and
i was able it import my PSP1 save into PSP2 demo
Really? I'm using m33_620 and I downloaded the demo from the PSN store o-o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1