Not open for further replies.

knite0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I googled psp and ds together and apparently there's someway to play ds roms on the psp (not interested) so I was wondering if there's a way to do the reverse (so many specific psp games I wanna play, too cheap to buy a psp and have it modded)

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To put it bluntly, there is not possible way to do that.

The DS, even the DSi, is no where near as powerful as the PSP. It would be like trying to make an old DOS computer play a new 360 game on it. It's just not possible, as the PSP has greater hardware specs than the DS. You'd be better off getting a psp emulator for the PC.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If TrolleyDave wasn't in the shower right now I'd get him to IP check. Smells of a troll.

connor_walsh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
T am the queen of England and i will give Buckingham palace to anyone that can make this
biggrin.gif

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't even look like PSP emulators for the PC are that playable, so I doubt it;s even possible to make an UNplayable one for the DS. Plus, you do realize you'd be lucky to fit one PSP ISO on your R4's 2GB microSD.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The analogies are a bit far off. It would be more like a 360 Emulator on a Ps2... Still completely impossible, but not as far fetched as everyone is going with it. A lot of people aren't aware of the hardware specs on the particular systems. It's not as bad a question as everyone is making it out to be.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PeregrinFig said:
It doesn't even look like PSP emulators for the PC are that playable, so I doubt it;s even possible to make an UNplayable one for the DS. Plus, you do realize you'd be lucky to fit one PSP ISO on your R4's 2GB microSD.
O noes dont wurry about tht i hav teh R4 SDHC III Upgrade Advance Ultra with a 8g sd card so it shood fit. WAIT maybe if i just rename the .iso to .nds?! omg im such a jeenyus! ill prove u all rong!

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thoob said:
PeregrinFig said:
O noes dont wurry about tht i hav teh R4 SDHC III Upgrade Advance Ultra with a 8g sd card so it shood fit. WAIT maybe if i just rename the .iso to .nds?! omg im such a jeenyus! ill prove u all rong!
Omg, that made me laugh so hard~! It made me spill my chocolate milk~! -damn now to get the brown smudges out of my white shirt xD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays