OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
carnivalpsp.jpg

QUOTE said:
The PSP is getting not one, but four newish colors — two of which have already seen release via Sony Computer Entertainment Asia.

On March 5, "Vibrant Blue" and "Radiant Red" PSP-3000s will be released in Japan and are priced at ¥19,800 (US$223). These same colors were released by Sony Computer Entertainment Asia on January.

carnivalpsp3.jpg

On March 19, "Bright Yellow" and "Spirited Green" PSP-3000s will be released in Japan and are also priced at ¥19,800 ($223). Sony Computer Entertainment is also releasing PSP Carnival Colors Value Packs that are priced at ¥24,800 ($270) and come with the PSP hardware, Memory Stick PRO Duo (Mark2) 4GB, an AC adapter, a battery pack, a strap and matching pouch.

[source]

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
The colors remind me of nail polish. I mean, I DO need a new PSP (still have phat first edition) but come on. I'm considering going out and getting my hands on either the Madden edition or the God Of War one rather than these....things >_

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
some of those colors look pretty nice, but not worth spending $50 for the core system and $70 more for the bundle (even though it is a somewhat nicer bundle)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.