psp accessories and DS accessories

.psyched

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Where is the best place to order them?
I mean, I'd really like a dreamGEAR - 20-in-1 Starter Kit for DSi XL (Burgundy) and a nice psp protective case.
I live in Asia, at least for now.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
A good case, if not the best, for the PSP is the Logitech Play Gear Pocket. Just find out where you can get one of those cheap.

.psyched

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
xist said:
A good case, if not the best, for the PSP is the Logitech Play Gear Pocket. Just find out where you can get one of those cheap.
What about the DS? And do you think I could get that ordered to Asia?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe it's stupid but i don't tend to feel i need to use a hard case so much for my DS, and tend to use just a Madcatz or some other random third party soft case. Having said that i was intending on getting a Logitech Playgear pocket for my DS too.....although they may not do those for the XL just yet.

Aren't you in France? Anyway, when you've got the internet to shop on nothing is impossible to get delivered.

.psyched

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
xist said:
Maybe it's stupid but i don't tend to feel i need to use a hard case so much for my DS, and tend to use just a Madcatz or some other random third party soft case. Having said that i was intending on getting a Logitech Playgear pocket for my DS too.....although they may not do those for the XL just yet.

Aren't you in France? Anyway, when you've got the internet to shop on nothing is impossible to get delivered.
I'm looking for soft cases, actually. I normally live in France, it's just vacation. But, for example, Best Buy doesn't ship over here =O
Is Amazon a good site?

c0wcommander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had good experiences ordering from eBay. The ones with a lot of feedback are located in Hong Kong, so it takes about two weeks for the packages to arrive. But they came as described.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1