Gaming PSP 2000 and LITE BLUE TOOL

killermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the new LITE BLUE TOOL can hack the psp 3000 we know that but I have yet to find a definite answer on if it can hack the PSP 2000 new mother boards and allow CF to be installed. A simple yes or no would be nice cause I want to buy a new PSP and would like to know if the LITE BLUE TOOL can allow me to install the CF on it. Thanks.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
killermike said:
Ok the new LITE BLUE TOOL can hack the psp 3000 we know that but I have yet to find a definite answer on if it can hack the PSP 2000 new mother boards and allow CF to be installed. A simple yes or no would be nice cause I want to buy a new PSP and would like to know if the LITE BLUE TOOL can allow me to install the CF on it. Thanks.
it cannot hack the 3000 at the minute only put into service mode!

as far as the 2000 goes dependent on the mother board inside it ...it may or may not be able to be hacked .. using a normal PANDORA battery tool.... the LITE BLUE TOOL battery just isn't out there yet and its probably going to be useless unless someone can make the IPL injection work with the new boards!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the new tool battery works with every 2000 and 3000(previous ones worked with either all 1000's and 2000's, or only all 2000's)
but with the TA-088v3(2000) and TA-090v2(3000) it's still pretty much useless since you also need a new magic memory stick with a signed ipl, which can't be made yet.

to put it simple, 3000 can't be hacked with this, new 2000 can't be hacked with this, but it can hack old 2000's.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Datel are up to their usual tricks trying to rip people off again! The 3000 will be hacked eventually, Just a matter of sitting and waiting!
biggrin.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I think the way it works is that the new battery will be able to put any 2000/3000 into SERVICE MODE. This doesn't mean you'll be able to get CFW going on it. It's like having a Pandora without the MMS.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
War said:
I think the way it works is that the new battery will be able to put any 2000/3000 into SERVICE MODE. This doesn't mean you'll be able to get CFW going on it. It's like having a Pandora without the MMS.
exactly.
the main problem, being the enhanced protection against the memory stick in new 2000's and all 3000's, still exists(tough brokencodes did break a large part of the protection on new 2000's)

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
squirt1000 said:
Datel are up to their usual tricks trying to rip people off again! The 3000 will be hacked eventually, Just a matter of sitting and waiting!
biggrin.gif

Umm how do you assume that?

killermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh ok so we are just waiting for a way to make a MMS to hack them so would you say it is safe to get a new PSP and just wait for the new MMS then? And also how can you tell without opening a box what firmware or if it has the new mother board?

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Datel always rip off homebrew stuff and sell it to make a huge profit! Any monkey could make a pandora battery and yet loads of people paid for the TOOL battery!!

that1dude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squirt1000 said:
Datel always rip off homebrew stuff and sell it to make a huge profit! Any monkey could make a pandora battery and yet loads of people paid for the TOOL battery!!
Not every monkey is able to read and write silicon chips in a battery. =\

Datel is not ripping off anyone in this battery, there was nothing to steal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.