Hardware psp 1k, 2, 3k or go

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guys, If I go now and buy one of those E100 PSPs on an European store, will the firmware on it be hackable, i.e. is it 6.60 or lower?!
I believe it's lower then 6.60 but you may need to look into it some more, but the E1000 has no WiFi and it has Mono not Stereo.

Yeah, I wanted a Go, but they are so hard to find, even used...

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Guys, If I go now and buy one of those E100 PSPs on an European store, will the firmware on it be hackable, i.e. is it 6.60 or lower?!
I believe it's lower then 6.60 but you may need to look into it some more, but the E1000 has no WiFi and it has Mono not Stereo.

Have you checked Ebay? That's where I got mine from I think.

Raynar

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

Have you checked Ebay? That's where I got mine from I think.

Ebay has them at some what reasonable to high prices you really have to find the price your willing to pay for. Other then that Ebay has them, But check your local game store for use units.

Syrous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I don't know where you live, but I can tell you're from Portugal by your profile. If you live in Lisbon or close by you should try checking either the Gamestop in Dolce Vita Tejo in case you want a second hand one, or ask them to transfer one from Torres Vedras' Gamestop, aparently they have a bunch there they can't sell that are new and pretty cheap both in black and white (114€).

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

I don't know where you live, but I can tell you're from Portugal by your profile. If you live in Lisbon or close by you should try checking either the Gamestop in Dolce Vita Tejo in case you want a second hand one, or ask them to transfer one from Torres Vedras' Gamestop, aparently they have a bunch there they can't sell that are new and pretty cheap both in black and white (114€).

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out this weekend!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1