Hacking psp 1001 wont perma 6.60 cfw

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
you NEED to run the cipl flasher (i think in CFW mode)

that should installed the Custom IPL the will make the CFW PEPMA
I think his issue is related to a previous cIPL installation. If he had cIPL for the PRO-B version and tried to overwrite it with the PRO-C one, the application would tell him that cIPL is already installed, but the PRO-B one does not work with PRO-C firmware. Additionally, you cannot uninstall a PRO-B cIPL with a PRO-C installer.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't really know, but to install a new cIPL, you'd have to remove the old one with an apropriate installer.

If you want to speed up the process, you can simply re-flash the whole system with a fresh OFW - that will remove the old cIPL as well as "correct" any modifications that were made to the firmware that could be preventing you from installing the new CFW. If you happen to have a Pandora battery, it's fool-proof. If not, I'm pretty sure you can still use the flasher since you've got a PSP-1000.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I see, I see. Alright, in that case it should work just fine. Use Fast Recovery to get into the CFW mode, run the cIPL installer and follow the instruction. If it already detects an installation, reinstall or uninstall and install again after the reboot. Make sure not to uninstall the CFW when the cIPL is still installed or you'll end up with a "slight" softbrick (the new cIPL has a safety measure that lets you get out of such a mess, but it's best to avoid it altogether).

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
In this case it's irrelevant. The custom IPL will be near identical, if not identical, for both. It's unlikely to magically work on one and not the other.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.