Gaming PSOBB - The oldie but goodie that will never die

Would you join the GBATemp PSOBB Team?

• Total voters

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this game heavily for about 6-months and, while I enjoyed it immensely, I'm not giong back to it now due to too much life to deal with.

(But I wish you the best in getting a group together--I logged well over 1k hours on various iterations of PSO, and the PSOBB and down PS games are some of my all-time favs. Pity PSO2 just isn't really up to snuff.)

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this game heavily for about 6-months and, while I enjoyed it immensely, I'm not giong back to it now due to too much life to deal with.

(But I wish you the best in getting a group together--I logged well over 1k hours on various iterations of PSO, and the PSOBB and down PS games are some of my all-time favs. Pity PSO2 just isn't really up to snuff.)
Thank you, if you ever decide to pick it up again (even for a few) ya got Tempers on it now (hopefully)

Home_Rowed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I plan on using Schthack out of respect for them (I luv originals) glad to hear you have some exp with the game. Basically I just started taking it seriously after a long break, but it sucked my first time on DC and GC because I played alone (yeah 8 lvl 255 -_- . . . . alone) I started grinding for epics etc etc and making custom MAGs and thought maybe people on GBATemp might want to play. . . . . . . so here we are ^_^

Not only that but Schthack has a zero tolerance rule with hacking of any kind. They also still support DC as well as GC versions ^_^

I also like Schthack, but I use the others as well. I've never gotten into leveling and rare hunting, maybe I will. I have raised about 6 Mags. I just focused on finishing the story and quests of Ep I & II GC mostly alone sometimes 2 player local. Then played some online when Devolution added modem support, only ever got games with 1 other GC player. I've also played a lot of PSO2 on PC and Vita until the IP region block, it's possible to use a VPN to bypass it, but I haven't tried.

EMP Knightmare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also like Schthack, but I use the others as well. I've never gotten into leveling and rare hunting, maybe I will. I have raised about 6 Mags. I just focused on finishing the story and quests of Ep I & II GC mostly alone sometimes 2 player local. Then played some online when Devolution added modem support, only ever got games with 1 other GC player. I've also played a lot of PSO2 on PC and Vita until the IP region block, it's possible to use a VPN to bypass it, but I haven't tried.

I heard there was a way to run PSO2 but it seemed like to much work to me, I'm not keen on the fact that all of my hardwork can be banned because I live in the US :glare:. As for lvling and MAG raising it's pretty much all depends on you in the end, if you choose to or not

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I heard there was a way to run PSO2 but it seemed like to much work to me, I'm not keen on the fact that all of my hardwork can be banned because I live in the US :glare:. As for lvling and MAG raising it's pretty much all depends on you in the end, if you choose to or not
It's actually really easy nowadays, only creating an account is a bit of a pain. Also I don't think anyone has been banned just for being US.

EMP Knightmare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually really easy nowadays, only creating an account is a bit of a pain. Also I don't think anyone has been banned just for being US.
After I made my first account with a KSS after a month or so I got an email basically telling me that I don't have the proper permission(s) to play this game. Made another account then the lock happened :/ so I stopped trying

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After I made my first account with a KSS after a month or so I got an email basically telling me that I don't have the proper permission(s) to play this game. Made another account then the lock happened :/ so I stopped trying
The "lock" (which is more of an unintended side effect of fixing the DDoS and doing stuff to servers) is really easy to get around. Just paste a URL in the PSO2 Tweaker.

EMP Knightmare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "lock" (which is more of an unintended side effect of fixing the DDoS and doing stuff to servers) is really easy to get around. Just paste a URL in the PSO2 Tweaker.
Gonna stick with PSOBB for the moment if anything, thank you for a quick fix though ^_^ I didn't find anything wrong with PSO2 in fact I love it but not loving it right now.

Sup guys, i'm Just downloading the client from schtserv. I have to download something else?
That's all you need.
Actually you need the latest language packs, here's how.

IUAxXpZ.png

then

bUdAPDz.png

I would definitely join the group, I just started playing PSO BB a few days ago. But I have played a bit of PSO GC in the past. My Guild Card is 22809387
My GC is 25004319 but no point in posting the number of a GC we can only add GC live :/ let me know when you're on next time and I'll be glad to add you. I'm normally in the Shoutbox around here ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and sticky