• Views 4,860
  • Replies 11
  • Likes 1

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you have this game installed on your PS4 at one point? if so, might be because you have a valid license still residing in your system. Unless I'm missing/misunderstanding something?

Last edited by Kazesama,
D

Deleted User

OP
Did you have this game installed on your PS4 at one point? if so, might be because you have a valid license still residing in your system. Unless I'm missing something?

Since it is all still new this is what I suspected as well. But I lost my psn profile due to having to reinitialize my hd. Which should have deleted that file. Then we got more files to test which I never owned. See beginning of this video here.

Yes tis a thing I can confirm. Other users have confirmed as well. You heard it here first folks.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: GilgameshArcher

silverpalm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi sean hi all been a member for a while mostly window shopping ,these psnrips is that from the pkgs you can get from the psnstore download website (maybe not correct name)
also can any format pf ps4 game be broke down certain files decrypted then converted to pkg

and in the old days of psp where we could swap and change boot files in the early days did sony learn from this or can we just swap over decrypted eboots sytle files for certain games on certain firmwares

D

Deleted User

OP
hi sean hi all been a member for a while mostly window shopping ,these psnrips is that from the pkgs you can get from the psnstore download website (maybe not correct name)
also can any format pf ps4 game be broke down certain files decrypted then converted to pkg

and in the old days of psp where we could swap and change boot files in the early days did sony learn from this or can we just swap over decrypted eboots sytle files for certain games on certain firmwares

lots of different questions. But here is my best attempt to explain. These were another fellows legit psn purchases he decrypted by dumping with ps4 dumper.bin. He then created a pkg with this data. I dl it from internet and installed. It worked. That's all I had to do. Sony has learned...

Nothing...

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
@seanp2500 And I spotted a weird thing. I installed test app and cube theme and I cannot run them (needed psn license) but when I launch xvortex ps4-hen, I can launch them. So my question is; when I installed a game, I must launch xvortex ps4-hen before launch the game every single boot up the ps4? Or there is a way to patch them

Sorry for more and more question XD

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it is all still new this is what I suspected as well. But I lost my psn profile due to having to reinitialize my hd. Which should have deleted that file. Then we got more files to test which I never owned. See beginning of this video here.

Yes tis a thing I can confirm. Other users have confirmed as well. You heard it here first folks.

yea i think i misunderstood, thought you meant was that you were able to install a legit PKG from PSN.

Unless I'm wrong, this Resogun was a repacked/decrypted PSN title.

D

Deleted User

OP
@seanp2500 And I spotted a weird thing. I installed test app and cube theme and I cannot run them (needed psn license) but when I launch xvortex ps4-hen, I can launch them. So my question is; when I installed a game, I must launch xvortex ps4-hen before launch the game every single boot up the ps4? Or there is a way to patch them

Sorry for more and more question XD

this is true any themes installed that are not legit and required hen require hen to work.

These are decrypted psn rips. Still originally came from sony. Just the encrypted files were decrypted for those with jailbroken consoles to play.

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: