PSN Problem...

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Squirps, Nov 14, 2010.

Nov 14, 2010

PSN Problem... by Squirps at 3:59 AM (733 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Squirps
    OP

Member Squirps Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™

United States
    Hi, for the past week (ever since Wednesday, actually), my PS3 has constantly been logging me out of PSN after about 2-4 minutes of being logged on. I noticed that even when I log in for the first time when I turn it on, some of my friends do not appear on my list, also, if that necessary info. Anyway, when I go to MW2, I enter a match, aftewr about 1 minute, it says "You have been signed out of PSN (8002AD36) or something like that (the error code is right tho). This isn't because of bad wi-fi, because I've been playing for nine months without a problem. It keeps on disconnecting me from games and I LITERALLY have not been able to even play a quarter of any type of match. It's SERIOUSLY pissing me off---has anyone else had a similar problem? I was thinking it may be because the Activision servers are overflowed from having to withstand Black Ops AND MW2 servers, but I don't really think that that's the problem. Has anyone else been having a similar issue this past week, or even ever, and does anyone know hoe to solve it? Please help ASAP! Thanks in advance! [​IMG]

(BTW, I haven't used PSJailbreak or PSGroove or modded my PS3, if it's important)

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Things can change in 9 months. Wireless is subject to multiple types of interference. Does any other wireless device have issues when gaming?

3. Squirps
    OP

Member Squirps Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™

United States
    Nope, my Wii, DSi, and all the computers in the house work perfectly fine. It's just that damn PSN! I'm also able to surf the net with the PS3 browser perfectly fine tho...