PSN Bypass. Which ones to use?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by TwinBlades, Jun 19, 2010.

1. TwinBlades
    OP

TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    I've found like 3 different homebrew which allows myself to play PSN games even when the psp has cfw. PSNLover, PSNAbler, and PSNF***. Ahh which one of these is the most efficient and reliable one :S?

I wish they just made one simple homebrew and work on it using the base. Instead of making so many similar programs :@

Thanks guys a bunch [​IMG]

2. gamefreak94

gamefreak94 GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster

Jun 1, 2009
    United States
    At your window!
    PSNLover is an updated version of PSNF**ker. I never tried PSNAbler. PSNLover doesn't let you go on your psn account so useless (for me anyways.)

3. TwinBlades
    OP

TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    Ahh, well from what I've read is PSNLover for PSNStore stuff and PSNAbler is for when your playing a game that uses PSN, where this thing bypasses that?

Thanks

EDIT:Also, can someone ifi they have, upload the Killzone 3 (usa) patch for chapter 5 and infrastructure mode? All the links i've found on internet are dead or for european verison. The killzone website has changed so I can't dl the dlc from the game on psp.

Thanks guys

4. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    actually, they are all the same plugin.
    PSNabler was the first version which only enabled specific game multiplayer-PSN.
    later updates involved namechanges, and a more reliable PSN firmware check bypass that works on most(if not all) games as well as the PSN store.