Homebrew Discussion PSA: You can play movies/tv shows from GDrive with the Switch browser

fadx

Filthy Cheater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How does one acquire such a domain name? That sounds like it would be incredibly useful :)
Unfortunately you can't really get them anymore, previously anyone could acquire a .edu domain but that changed and I believe only educational bodies can obtain them now. Domains registered before that change were grandfathered in and will stay up assuming the people that own them pay for the renewal.

lordelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Honestly, you shouldn't buy those expansions from google as they are probably stolen.
They are not necessarily stolen but you are right, at least they are time bombs and the main reason I got myself one is to do some tests like
  • is the storage really unlimited?
  • how's the mechanic (aka is my main drive boosted or is there a special folder/area which is unlimited)?
  • does it work with KODI's GDrive plugin?
  • does it work on the Switch?
And for 1 $ it did well answering all those questions for me. :)
Since I'm still subscribed to Google Play Music All Access (aka Google's Spotify) I guess I'll abandon that one and use the newly available money to get myself a GSuite acc.

Thx @fadx for all the information given. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o