Homebrew [PSA] do not downgrade yet!

D

Deleted User

-snip- now people can stop quoting this post. I have bought a fresh O3DS XL, I've successfully set up hax on it again, and life can go on as usual. :)

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted-236924

No. That's what you get for being desperate and being a show-off all day... :(
I'll just buy a new out-of-the-box 3DS XL.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bricked beyond. It just constantly makes two clicks every 3 seconds as if it's in pain.
There were warnings everywhere to not attempt this unless you had a hardmod and a nand backup for a reason.

Reactions: Tony_93 and Mrrraou

Sgt. Lulz

Beef up
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just feel I need to put it out there for the rest of the other people. Let the death of my baby N3DS be a lesson to you all!

DON'T USE THE CURRENT DOWNGRADE TOOLS TWICE IN A ROW! FULL BRICK GUARANTEED FROM THERE ON! ONE DOWNGRADE IS ENOUGH! OR EVEN BETTER, NOT DOWNGRADE AT ALL!

Yes, I know we're all excited for the new 3DS 9.3> tools, but there's just no telling of what may happen!

Well, you were kinda warned.
I really don't think using the current downgrade tool twice in a row is the cause (NOR DO I ENDORSE TRYING IT AT ALL), but there you go.

D

Deleted User

There were warnings everywhere to not attempt this unless you had a hardmod and a nand backup for a reason.
I didn't think downgrading twice was gonna affect it. I'm not overly pissed off about this, though. :)

Sgt. Lulz

Beef up
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't think downgrading twice was gonna affect it. I'm not overly pissed off about this, though. :)
I feel that the unwritten rule of low-level beta homebrew like this is that it behaves exactly like Russian roulette:
You may have gotten away with it first time around, but don't test your luck more than once if you're not ready for the consequences.

D

Deleted User

I feel that the unwritten rule of low-level beta homebrew like this is that it behaves exactly like Russian roulette:
You may have gotten away with it first time around, but don't test your luck more than once if you're not ready for the consequences.
Trust me, I ain't bothered at this point. I have a spare 2DS with CFW to keep me going.

D

Deleted User

Guys, do you think Nintendo will repair my 3DS? Or do you think they'll have suspicions and not repair it?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
When my Wii U got the flashing light of death Nintendo refused to repair because I had the homebrew channel on the vWii, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

D

Deleted User

Why have you tried to downgrade 2 times anyways ?
The first downgrade was for desperation, then I updated because I realized it was a dirty downgrade, then I downgraded again to try and get the FBI installer for 9.3+ working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT