There is not. And while one would be nice, I would not suggest expecting it. Scene developers can't even extract the keys from a PS4, and they've had over a decade to work on it.Awesome. First question: is there any homebrew that let you get a bd encription keys to use on a pc?
To be sure, 10.01 is a perfectly fine firmware version to play games on. It's the highest firmware that has access to all three modern kernel exploits (Lapse, Pooposploit, and Relapse). On paper, compatibility obviously isn't as good as 11.xx firmwares (fewer backports needed), but it's a relatively narrow selection of games. Most everything of note is getting backported to at least 9.xx.What is the best firmware for jailbreaking nowadays? 11.6? stability, compatibility, game format support? im on 10.1
im on same fw ,stay there i use a esp offline and send payload and can play allGuys, I have 4.03 which was collecting dust. Now when fpkg is finally a thing, can somebody be so kind, give me simple tutorial what I need to run them. I read that a few payloads are needed, but how to load them and which versions are best for 4.03 FW?
I prefer some webkit based JB, ideally if I can download it to my pc and selfhost via Raspberry Pi. But I would need some advice which JB to use, which payloads are needed and how to activate them. Thanks!
yes, but which host and which payloads? Any backport payload needed? That A53 payload needed? Thanksim on same fw ,stay there i use a esp offline and send payload and can play all
I just use the esp for offline for fw up to 5 i will try and find the details if it for you but I got here so it's in the mass of back pages in the ps5 hack threadyes, but which host and which payloads? Any backport payload needed? That A53 payload needed? Thanks