PS5 Hackable Models FW 4.03 and below

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you know there's a full exploit in private?

Flow achieved dev mode on a retail system a LONG time ago. But I don't think there was a kernal exploit to apply those patches that do the stuff we really want (non-piracy related stuff.)

For that exploit specifically, I know he said he doesn't plan to disclose it. (following tweet)

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look carefully,he posted it via built-in ps5share functionality for which u gotta be on latest fw,going by which the time he posted was 4.03

We know we have (liked a private) webkit, on 4.03 so I'm hoping he just sits on the exploit for like 1-3 years until maybe even a new model drops.

Last edited by JonJaded,
Reactions: KuntilanakMerah

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the horizion ps5 bundle comming with 4.50+ ? I just got a invitation from amazon to buy a ps5 now. But i already have a horizion bundle i got from game stop 2 weeks ago. Debating if i really care to have a second ps5 i wont use for hacks i wont get around to using like i did with ps4.

Reactions: kimitoboku101

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the horizion ps5 bundle comming with 4.50+ ? I just got a invitation from amazon to buy a ps5 now. But i already have a horizion bundle i got from game stop 2 weeks ago. Debating if i really care to have a second ps5 i wont use for hacks i wont get around to using like i did with ps4.
I doubt it. though, I think the game requires that firmware. I don't know for sure. I tried looking for ps5 console information on @KiiWii 's firmware identifier site, but it may only be for ps4 games and consoles (not sure).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@