Hacking PS4 system error has occurred on 5.05 Jailbroken... Game saves gone

Karan1317

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Due to power issues my Ps4 was shut down twice while starting. When it successfully started, there was this message displayed on the screen that serious error has occurred in the system, PS4 will restart.

It started in safe mode and as I read in the forum, selecting "Restore default settings" will fix it without deleting any games or saved games data.

Now, Ps4 is working but my previous user is not there. It asked me to create a new user and that new user doesn't have any games listed. I can see that hard disk is full so no data is deleted. Its just I am not able to access it..!!

I have already tried save mounter but it is only showing saves from my newly created user and not from the user which originally has all the saves. if there is any utility/homebrew which can extract game saves irrespective of current user account, that could be of help?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it goes in a user id folder (same as stuff in user partition and same as where avatar and psn stuff goes, same folder name, just different location). if that user doesn't exist, then the saves are likely irretrievable. I don't know what happens exactly when adding a new user, but it makes changes all over the internal hdd.

Kbrown3022

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
try to get the games back with the database fixer. I don't know if your saves will still be there as save mounter requires a user when it makes a connection. if you have the saves exported, you could make a new user, use account activator with the same account id as on the flash drive, then import the saves. might lose some progress, but it will be better than nothing. I know that will work.
How can I do this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-