Hacking PS4 5.05 - System Storage Usage

akashi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed two fpkg on my console and had to Rebuild Database due to an error. After my PS4 rebooted, both the fpkg games were missing from the menu.

I connected via FTP and deleted both the folders inside /user/app as it contained the fpkg files.

Under System Storage Management > Applications the total size is 435.9GB and if I go inside Applications, it lists all the games installed on the system. I calculated everything on the list which totals to 394.18GB

Anyone knows if it is normal for the PS4 to reserve space? I am missing 41.72GB from the calculation which is quite a bit.

Thanks.

akashi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you might need to rebuild your DB again to have the system record the correct amount.

I tried this and it still shows the same amount of 435.9GB and when I calculate all the games, it adds to 394.18GB

Does anyone else have this show up on their PS4 where the usage and total do not add up on System Storage Management > Applications

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Step one: Put it in the microwave. Step two: get it to bite you. Step three: gain spiderman powers!