Hacking PS3Flow aka PuneFlow Source Code Released!

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nforush-exclusive-ps3flow-source-code-released.jpg

Thanks to bubba, we at NFORush were able to release the full source code of PS3Flow aka
PuneFlow, a tool that is very similar to the famous WiiFlow. The source code is two years old and
now it is up to you, the community, to make something nice out of it and release it! I was told that it
is like 90% done. All the hints and infos regarding how to get it finalized are on the download page.

ps3flow-screen-2.jpg

ps3flow-screen-1.jpg

Additionally... Heres a demo video that shows PS3Flow in action:

Enjoy. Looking forward to see something nice soon ;)

PS3Flow Source Code Download and Hints:

> Click here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://nforush.net/forum/ps3-news-and-information/ps3flow-aka-puneflow-source-code-released/

dragonjud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the many and stable releases of Multiman, I wouldn't be counting on Deank investing a lot of time into this. Unless it's very similar to his code, I don't really see the benefit (in its current form). Why dive into a completely new project? Especially now, that the ps3 will start being phased out.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i much prefer multiman, i would love a flow mode. I'm happy with xmb mode as well, its my priority.

just aesthetics of course. but we all know that is the most important part of a loader ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea but my total income is negative, lol