Hacking Ps3 to computer?

jbuck1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain to me how to connect ps3 to computer using ethernet cable and local host (miniweb)

Ive got the local host part down. Just don't know the settings on ps3. Or if I need to do something with the computer settings

D

Deleted User

Before you would need to install black box and run filezilla on your pc,but I think multiman does it now.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume you're trying to host the exploit to jailbreak? Why these people though you meant FTP IDK... but on the PS3 set the DNS to your PC's IP and it should connect then. Though it's been forever since I've done a network setup like that so I may be wrong.

Reactions: jbuck1975

jbuck1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume you're trying to host the exploit to jailbreak? Why these people though you meant FTP IDK... but on the PS3 set the DNS to your PC's IP and it should connect then. Though it's been forever since I've done a network setup like that so I may be wrong.
Yes. I'm trying to make a direct connection.
Im using miniweb to host and am able to connect. But not a great success rate. I read that if ps3xpoilt isn't very successful try connecting with ethernet. So i want to see if that's my problem

jbuck1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I can connect to the html file that's on my computer and the exploit works sometimes. But not very good success rates. I'm talking about hours and hours of trying then it'll take. Then hours and hours again

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try bridging the connections of wifi and wired by highlighting both the wireless and the wired connections in network settings. right click to create a bridge. make sure your ps3's ip address is static. then, on the bridge, iirc, use the ps3's ip address. lastly, make sure that you have wired selected on the ps3. that's how I've always done it, but there may be an easier way. that's just one way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off