ps3 move questions please?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by baggieman, Nov 24, 2010.

Nov 24, 2010

ps3 move questions please? by baggieman at 9:32 AM (567 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. baggieman
    OP

Newcomer baggieman Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    hi all,just a quick question,does the playstation move controler,games etc all work whilst ur ps3 is jailbroken,as im thinking off getting the move remote,thanks all

2. MrDiesel

Member MrDiesel GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    It should work as the support for Move was added in 3.40.

Please note that future move games may have been compiled with the new SDK 350, so it can't be run on 3.41.

3. baggieman
    OP

United Kingdom
    ok,thanks mrdiesel,ill give it a go anyways,tbh it does not bother me bying the proper games as i already have the camera & playing them whilst unjailbroke so speak,but as you metioned just wanted to now if you could play them on f/w 3.41 as thats what it is on @ mo,thanks anyway matey [​IMG]

4. Tomobobo

Member Tomobobo Champion.

United States
    Yeah I can confirm that move and the games will work with a 3.41 jailbroken ps3.

I just wish they'd bring more games for it. I feel like I spent a hundred bucks on a disc golf simulator. I don't even like disc golf.

5. baggieman
    OP

United Kingdom
    oh thats sound then! cheers Tomobobo,theres been very little in the way of ps3 move advertising compared to kinect on the 360 (as every time u put the tv on thers an advert for kinect lol) over this side of the big pond,what games are out for move anyway? cheers btw