Hardware ps3 move questions please?

baggieman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all,just a quick question,does the playstation move controler,games etc all work whilst ur ps3 is jailbroken,as im thinking off getting the move remote,thanks all

MrDiesel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
It should work as the support for Move was added in 3.40.

Please note that future move games may have been compiled with the new SDK 350, so it can't be run on 3.41.

baggieman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok,thanks mrdiesel,ill give it a go anyways,tbh it does not bother me bying the proper games as i already have the camera & playing them whilst unjailbroke so speak,but as you metioned just wanted to now if you could play them on f/w 3.41 as thats what it is on @ mo,thanks anyway matey
smile.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I can confirm that move and the games will work with a 3.41 jailbroken ps3.

I just wish they'd bring more games for it. I feel like I spent a hundred bucks on a disc golf simulator. I don't even like disc golf.

baggieman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh thats sound then! cheers Tomobobo,theres been very little in the way of ps3 move advertising compared to kinect on the 360 (as every time u put the tv on thers an advert for kinect lol) over this side of the big pond,what games are out for move anyway? cheers btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM