philipcooper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi

I am looking at getting a jailbreak modchip and have been doing alot of reading but am getting more confused the more i read. Can anyone give me some points on what I need to check before I buy. And can the jailbreak work on all ps3 versions ?

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
It cant be more simple. You need:

1. ANY PS3 with firmware 3.41 or lower

2. A Jailbreak device. Theres so many different its not even funny. But THEY ALL DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING. Its just game compatibility that is increased if its updatable. I recommend the one in my sig because shoptemp just has awesome support.

3. A usb flash drive or hard drive to get the software and homebrew on your PS3.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then you need the downgrader files search for them they've been leaked a few weeks ago...i was a second too late or am i even wrong? do you need the offical JB to downgrade?

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chrisrlink said:
then you need the downgrader files search for them they've been leaked a few weeks ago...i was a second too late or am i even wrong? do you need the offical JB to downgrade?
None of the leaked files work, yet. So you would need an original psjailbreak for downgrading, for now i guess.

philipcooper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only upgraded the other day before i knew there was a modchip. This chip is 5 times the price wonder why people would buy this one instead of the others. Do you think there may be a downgrade out soon for other chips ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality