Anerva

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi All:

I have a question. Here's the situation, my PS3 was running Darknet 4.66. I was curious if swapping the HDDs would ask for a restore point for OFW 3.55, so I stuck my another HDD inside and took my CFWed HDD out. I saw that the message came up as asking for 4.66 OFW. Dissatisified, I took out that HDD and put back in the CFWed HDD. However, the SAME message came back up. At this point I don't want to touch anything anymore and Im here consulting you guys. What did I do wrong? What happened and how can I fix this?

Anerva

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ALso this is my logic:

Before jailbreaking the ps3, I was able to take HDD (A) which had, lets say OFW 4.55 on it out and put in a blank HDD (B). But I was able to put back HDD(A) and it booted normally.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Just download the DARKNET 4.66 Update PUP and throw it into the update directory on a USB drive.
When you install a CFW, ECDSA checking is disabled, so you can install from custom PUPs too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...