Hacking ps3 cfw 3.55 black screen on games

snap_0714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having problems loading games that i got online. they just go on a black screen after i load them. games ripped from disc are fine. tried to run both on int and ext hdd. with game disc inside. i am running lvl 2 pkg. games that i own and placed on the hdd are working. anyone know how to fix this? im trying to run COD black ops GT 5. need for speed. any help would be great in trying to fix these

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
You most likely need an original PARAM.SFO and or an EBOOT.BIN both will cause black screens and delete all download content and try again.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did 1.13.04 still have the LV2 auto-patching disabled? I thought that was pointless. A step backwards if you ask me. If it did, does anybody know the best way to turn it back on and/or set it up?

snap_0714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still no luck with COD black ops, GT 5, NFS. black screen and dont know how to fix this. i got LBP 2. and its working. LBP 1 also working. using multiman

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Multiman 1.14 is out... anyways I did not like kmeaw because it felt hacky and unstable. Do you run them with a game in the drive?

snap_0714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i run it with a game just to be safe. another question. how do i FTP to the ps3. im using flashfxp. i can connect to the ps3 with the ip address and browse the files. but when i transfer i get 502 invalid command. i think the file is still being transfer though

snap_0714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update ftp is giving me 502 error but is still copying the files. is that a bug? i tested the game and it seems to be working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to