80010017, and downgrade CFW, Green light, black screen

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Well i have two PS3, one is 20xx and another one is 25xx (4.86 Rebug cfw)

If i'm remember the 20xx one running pretty good until i upgrade to evilnat cfw. After one years stored in plastic bags. I turn it on but it have green-light, fans spin,controller blinking and can't paired, so i just turn it off by holding Power button on console about 10+ seconds to force it shutdown, then when i'm turn it on, it working normal.

So i tried to turn off and on with controller, 6 times streak, nothing happens, boot pretty well, but at 7th time it then green-light only and black screen. So now i think it may because CFW,
2. I don't know how to downgrade CFW from 4.91 evilnat into 4.86 Rebug

3. Also with error for ISO, minecraft,motorstorm series (original,apocalypse,..) download on google with first result roms site, even decrypt iso with PS3Dec Simple GUI v1.21 it still not working. I download ed gow ascension on same site, it working well without any problems.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. PS3 software has aways been very buggy (vita too!); don't blame CFW.
Also, did you know you can use ps4 and ps5 controller via also on ps3? it would be better than a 3rd party.

2.You can downgrade using 999 downgrader.

3. I recommend using webman mod to load your isos. PS3 isos are encrypted don't decrypt them just mount with webman and play.

4. Have a nice day!

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. PS3 software has aways been very buggy (vita too!); don't blame CFW.
Also, did you know you can use ps4 and ps5 controller via also on ps3? it would be better than a 3rd party.

2.You can downgrade using 999 downgrader.

3. I recommend using webman mod to load your isos. PS3 isos are encrypted don't decrypt them just mount with webman and play.

4. Have a nice day!
oh shit you can using ps4 ps5 controller for ps3? i didn't even know that, still trying to pair iine pro controller with 8bitdo ultimate bluetooth plugged into ps3, still no hope

2. i heard you just need to install lower cfw with usb, if you are on cfw
3. yes i webman is default install after installed cfw, it's must-have, all i need to do is click on webman, choose iso -> play
but 80010017 just annoy me asf, trying to download multiple version of iso, also decrypted it myself still nohope
4. u2

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always install CFW from the regular XMB so if it let you it's fine else use 999 downgrader.

I think you are not using a version of webman that is not compatible with your CFW and is why you are getting the error. My guess for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto