Gaming PS0 Questions

momonanta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok first of all, I'm continually getting destroyed by the octopus boss. Any tips? Secondly, are there any ways to heal your partners? Im a robot if that has any bearing. Also, why is it that I cant pick up some of the treasure that comes out of the chests? I dont seem to have a full inventory...And what do those things do anyways? I know one is money, but what the heck do the rest do?! Thanks.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The items are Yellow for money i think, Green for Potions, Yellow for weapons and Blue for Armour. You can't pickup the items sometimes because you have the max amount allowed Which for most potions is 10. If you can't pickup the others then Feed your Mag some of the weapons or armour.
For the octopus boss, just keep attacking the its arms and when they follow you, press B to to the rolling thing to escape before its about to hit you. After you do enough damage, he goes to the outside. When he's there just keep attacking his head with Specials and he should die fast.

momonanta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
X D D X said:
The items are Yellow for money i think, Green for Potions, Yellow for weapons and Blue for Armour. You can't pickup the items sometimes because you have the max amount allowed Which for most potions is 10. If you can't pickup the others then Feed your Mag some of the weapons or armour.
For the octopus boss, just keep attacking the its arms and when they follow you, press B to to the rolling thing to escape before its about to hit you. After you do enough damage, he goes to the outside. When he's there just keep attacking his head with Specials and he should die fast.
Ohh ok, thanks! Just a few more things, whats a Mag and how do i feed it? Are the things I pick up actually weapons? Or are they materials used to make weapons??

ImaginationLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
momonanta said:
X D D X said:
Ohh ok, thanks! Just a few more things, whats a Mag and how do i feed it? Are the things I pick up actually weapons? Or are they materials used to make weapons??
A mag is the small thing floating beside you. to feed it you go to the fourth option, i think, when you press start in-game. and yeah when you get the weapon drops they are the actual weapon.
theres also a triangle thing that you sometimes get from the green drops. i think they are used only for feeding mags but im not sure.

momonanta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ImaginationLand said:
momonanta said:
X D D X said:
A mag is the small thing floating beside you. to feed it you go to the fourth option, i think, when you press start in-game. and yeah when you get the weapon drops they are the actual weapon.
theres also a triangle thing that you sometimes get from the green drops. i think they are used only for feeding mags but im not sure.
Does the mag actually do anything? So far mine only follows me around. And would you guys reccomend using any particular weapon for the octopus boss? Im using a rocket launcher thing and I get destroyed every time
sleep.gif

ImaginationLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
momonanta said:
ImaginationLand said:
momonanta said:
X D D X said:
Does the mag actually do anything? So far mine only follows me around. And would you guys reccomend using any particular weapon for the octopus boss? Im using a rocket launcher thing and I get destroyed every time
sleep.gif
i heard that if you press L+R together something happens but i havent tried it yet.
im still stuck at the second dragon so im not at the octopus yet
best of luck
yaynds.gif

momonanta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ImaginationLand said:
momonanta said:
ImaginationLand said:
momonanta said:
X D D X said:
sleep.gif
i heard that if you press L+R together something happens but i havent tried it yet.
im still stuck at the second dragon so im not at the octopus yet
best of luck
yaynds.gif
Haha ok, thanks again though! At the rate I'm going, we'll probably finish the octopus at the same time lol

ImaginationLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol but with me playing tales too much it'll take me weeks just to get to lvl 10.
how'd you get past the second dragon anyway? i always run out of potions and i end up broke

momonanta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ImaginationLand said:
lol but with me playing tales too much it'll take me weeks just to get to lvl 10.
how'd you get past the second dragon anyway? i always run out of potions and i end up broke
I honestly dont even remember fighting a dragon 0.0 Do you mean those flying bird thingies? If so, I just use a gun and shoot from a distance. I think this is the first boss I've fought other than that red ape thing lol.

Posts merged

QUOTE(ZeroTm @ Dec 23 2008, 02:30 AM) If you press L + R you summon your mag. Your doing a very very strong super attack which can do a damage of 1000!
My mag is always just following me around though lol, and pressing L + R doesnt do anything. Do I just need to feed it more or what?

ImaginationLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
momonanta said:
ImaginationLand said:
I honestly dont even remember fighting a dragon 0.0 Do you mean those flying bird thingies? If so, I just use a gun and shoot from a distance. I think this is the first boss I've fought other than that red ape thing lol.

Posts merged

QUOTE(ZeroTm @ Dec 23 2008, 02:30 AM) If you press L + R you summon your mag. Your doing a very very strong super attack which can do a damage of 1000!
My mag is always just following me around though lol, and pressing L + R doesnt do anything. Do I just need to feed it more or what?
yeah the flying bird thing but theres two quests that have them and the second one is stronger than the first. i think its only there for humans or something cause my robot guy doesnt have it either.
for the l and r thing, theres a circle thingy next to the hp and mp guage. you have to fill that up before you can use the mag special attack thing

momonanta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ImaginationLand said:
momonanta said:
ImaginationLand said:

Posts merged

yeah the flying bird thing but theres two quests that have them and the second one is stronger than the first. i think its only there for humans or something cause my robot guy doesnt have it either.
for the l and r thing, theres a circle thingy next to the hp and mp guage. you have to fill that up before you can use the mag special attack thing
Ohhhh, okok, thanks bunches man. I'll probably make two new characters (human and elf) later on just to see the differences. So far the game has been awesome though! Only thing is that it sucks that I dont know whats going on with the storyline
sleep.gif
it seems so interesting!!!

ImaginationLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
momonanta said:
ImaginationLand said:
momonanta said:
ImaginationLand said:

Posts merged

Ohhhh, okok, thanks bunches man. I'll probably make two new characters (human and elf) later on just to see the differences. So far the game has been awesome though! Only thing is that it sucks that I dont know whats going on with the storyline
sleep.gif
it seems so interesting!!!
im pretty sure its also different for each race too but i dont understand it either.
blink.gif

momonanta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so I beat the first stage of the octopus...but now he freaking goes on the actual platform and just smacks me around like a piece of meat! Help!

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Use a physical weapon, Guns work better against the dragon boss. Use a sword or something with a Special and just aim for his head. On the top left of your bottom screen is a meter showing how much your Mag is charged up. When it's fully charged, press L and R together to make your Mag do a special attack depending which type of Mag it it.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
how do you change your mag, i was poking around in my fully unlocked gallery and was in the mag section and i saw cool stuff
biggrin.gif

robots' first place is the snowfield, elves' first place is the wasteland and humans' first place is the valley.
yellow=money green=items/pots brown=weapons blue=armor

QUOTE said:
what second dragon 0_0

ImaginationLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
how do you change your mag, i was poking around in my fully unlocked gallery and was in the mag section and i saw cool stuff
biggrin.gif

robots' first place is the snowfield, elves' first place is the wasteland and humans' first place is the valley.

QUOTE said:
what second dragon 0_0
If you chose the human one theres one dragon from the main story and another one for a side quest
your mag evolves at certain lvls. i think its lvl10, 35, and 60

Post Merged thing (can something tell me how to do that?)

well i accidently lost my save by accidently disabling the piracy cheat so now i have to start over
i got to the octopus guy and now im stuck at the octopus too. Help Please
yaynds.gif

momonanta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ImaginationLand said:
iPikachu said:
biggrin.gif

QUOTE said:
what second dragon 0_0
If you chose the human one theres one dragon from the main story and another one for a side quest

well i accidently lost my save by accidently disabling the piracy cheat so now i have to start over
yaynds.gif
Ok guys, I finally beat the octopus! But...I had to pussy out and use a sword lol. It's WAAAAY too hard using a gun to beat him, well, use the gun for his first form. After he comes on land though, swords are the way to go. Special the shit out of his face, and you should be good. Just remember to have pots lol. But arrrrrrrgh, I finally got my Mag bar full...but then I DIED! ARRRGH, I wanted to see how pwnage the thing was and it takes soooo long to fill
sleep.gif

ImaginationLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
momonanta said:
ImaginationLand said:
iPikachu said:
biggrin.gif

QUOTE said:
what second dragon 0_0

yaynds.gif
Ok guys, I finally beat the octopus! But...I had to pussy out and use a sword lol. It's WAAAAY too hard using a gun to beat him, well, use the gun for his first form. After he comes on land though, swords are the way to go. Special the shit out of his face, and you should be good. Just remember to have pots lol. But arrrrrrrgh, I finally got my Mag bar full...but then I DIED! ARRRGH, I wanted to see how pwnage the thing was and it takes soooo long to fill
sleep.gif
Yeah...my lvl16 mag sucked...i turned into this bird thing and it started to fly around only hitting once doing only 81 dmg
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-