PS0 Questions

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by momonanta, Dec 23, 2008.

Dec 23, 2008

PS0 Questions by momonanta at 6:14 AM (2,591 Views / 0 Likes) 29 replies

1. momonanta
    OP

Newcomer momonanta Member

Canada
    Ok first of all, I'm continually getting destroyed by the octopus boss. Any tips? Secondly, are there any ways to heal your partners? Im a robot if that has any bearing. Also, why is it that I cant pick up some of the treasure that comes out of the chests? I dont seem to have a full inventory...And what do those things do anyways? I know one is money, but what the heck do the rest do?! Thanks.

2. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    The items are Yellow for money i think, Green for Potions, Yellow for weapons and Blue for Armour. You can't pickup the items sometimes because you have the max amount allowed Which for most potions is 10. If you can't pickup the others then Feed your Mag some of the weapons or armour.
    For the octopus boss, just keep attacking the its arms and when they follow you, press B to to the rolling thing to escape before its about to hit you. After you do enough damage, he goes to the outside. When he's there just keep attacking his head with Specials and he should die fast.

3. momonanta
    OP

Canada
    Ohh ok, thanks! Just a few more things, whats a Mag and how do i feed it? Are the things I pick up actually weapons? Or are they materials used to make weapons??

4. ImaginationLand

Newcomer ImaginationLand Member

United States
    A mag is the small thing floating beside you. to feed it you go to the fourth option, i think, when you press start in-game. and yeah when you get the weapon drops they are the actual weapon.
    theres also a triangle thing that you sometimes get from the green drops. i think they are used only for feeding mags but im not sure.

5. momonanta
    OP

Canada
    Does the mag actually do anything? So far mine only follows me around. And would you guys reccomend using any particular weapon for the octopus boss? Im using a rocket launcher thing and I get destroyed every time [​IMG]

6. ImaginationLand

United States
    i heard that if you press L+R together something happens but i havent tried it yet.
    im still stuck at the second dragon so im not at the octopus yet
    best of luck [​IMG]

7. momonanta
    OP

Canada
    Haha ok, thanks again though! At the rate I'm going, we'll probably finish the octopus at the same time lol

8. ImaginationLand

United States
    lol but with me playing tales too much it'll take me weeks just to get to lvl 10.
    how'd you get past the second dragon anyway? i always run out of potions and i end up broke

9. ZeroTm

Member ZeroTm GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    If you press L + R you summon your mag. Your doing a very very strong super attack which can do a damage of 1000!

10. momonanta
    OP

Canada
    My mag is always just following me around though lol, and pressing L + R doesnt do anything. Do I just need to feed it more or what?

11. ImaginationLand

United States
    yeah the flying bird thing but theres two quests that have them and the second one is stronger than the first. i think its only there for humans or something cause my robot guy doesnt have it either.
    for the l and r thing, theres a circle thingy next to the hp and mp guage. you have to fill that up before you can use the mag special attack thing

12. momonanta
    OP

Canada
    Ohhhh, okok, thanks bunches man. I'll probably make two new characters (human and elf) later on just to see the differences. So far the game has been awesome though! Only thing is that it sucks that I dont know whats going on with the storyline [​IMG] it seems so interesting!!!

13. ImaginationLand

United States
    im pretty sure its also different for each race too but i dont understand it either. [​IMG]

14. momonanta
    OP

Canada
    Ok, so I beat the first stage of the octopus...but now he freaking goes on the actual platform and just smacks me around like a piece of meat! Help!

15. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    Use a physical weapon, Guns work better against the dragon boss. Use a sword or something with a Special and just aim for his head. On the top left of your bottom screen is a meter showing how much your Mag is charged up. When it's fully charged, press L and R together to make your Mag do a special attack depending which type of Mag it it.

16. iPikachu

Member iPikachu C3's personal flamebot and fail artist

Singapore
    how do you change your mag, i was poking around in my fully unlocked gallery and was in the mag section and i saw cool stuff [​IMG]
    robots' first place is the snowfield, elves' first place is the wasteland and humans' first place is the valley.
    yellow=money green=items/pots brown=weapons blue=armor

what second dragon 0_0

17. ImaginationLand

United States
    If you chose the human one theres one dragon from the main story and another one for a side quest
    your mag evolves at certain lvls. i think its lvl10, 35, and 60

Post Merged thing (can something tell me how to do that?)

well i accidently lost my save by accidently disabling the piracy cheat so now i have to start over
    i got to the octopus guy and now im stuck at the octopus too. Help Please [​IMG]

18. momonanta
    OP

Canada
    Ok guys, I finally beat the octopus! But...I had to pussy out and use a sword lol. It's WAAAAY too hard using a gun to beat him, well, use the gun for his first form. After he comes on land though, swords are the way to go. Special the shit out of his face, and you should be good. Just remember to have pots lol. But arrrrrrrgh, I finally got my Mag bar full...but then I DIED! ARRRGH, I wanted to see how pwnage the thing was and it takes soooo long to fill [​IMG]

19. ImaginationLand

United States
    Yeah...my lvl16 mag sucked...i turned into this bird thing and it started to fly around only hitting once doing only 81 dmg [​IMG]

20. iPikachu

Member iPikachu C3's personal flamebot and fail artist

Singapore
    hmm yeah that funny black thing right?
    anyone needs a save with that black elephant boss dead lvl 25 tell me [​IMG]