Hardware PS Vita w/ Capture Card or PS TV?

Orphen07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit of preface, I've owned my current Vita for over a year now, and I've dropped it quite a few times (miraculously coming out with only nicks and bumps despite landing right on it's face D: ), and I've given the analog sticks more than their fair share of abuse. That being said, the sticks are finally starting to move on their own, the battery isn't living quite as long as it used to, and I think it's time for a new one.

Tl;dr Current vita is wearing down, and I need a replacement.

With that, I was wondering, should I get a new Vita with a capture card, or a Vita TV? I want to be able to play my games on a bigger screen, and I am interested in streaming. I use the gyro censor for Gravity Rush, and the back touchpad mainly just to make use of it, but as the game collection slowly grows, I'm not sure if I'll make a more permanent use of it later on.

The PS TV is a more economical option, and is just fine for the games that I currently have in my library, with maybe one exception. And though I wouldn't be able to play it on the go, it's fine for playing at home, easily hooks up to the TV, and works with my current capture card. On the other hand, a new Vita would solve all my current issues, it's portable, don't need to play on a TV to access a bigger screen, and more importantly, don't have to worry about hacking it for game compatibility.

P.S. Should I create a poll?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1