PS Vita VHBL soon?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by cojobe, May 19, 2012.

May 19, 2012

PS Vita VHBL soon? by cojobe at 6:12 AM (3,291 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. cojobe
    OP

Newcomer cojobe Advanced Member

United States
    Alright, we all know Super Collapse 3 for 1.67 hack has been yanked. What is/will be the next game? Any rough ideas of when, either? And is there a way to get the GBA on Vita with or without the hack?

2. The Masked Man

Newcomer The Masked Man Advanced Member

United States
    As of now, no news has sprouted towards a VHBL yet. Not sure when either, because they ARE exploits, and I don't think anyone can just "make" them.
    Closest thing you can get to homebrew without hacking the Vita is the PS Suite thingy, but the emulator is on low FPS, if I remember correctly.

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    If people knew about an exploit for a game and were willing to post about it, it'd be posted about. If not then either nobody knows of one, or somebody does know but isn't telling so that the game doesn't get pulled ahead of time.

No idea when. If you want things like this faster, then help. Learn to program and such, then join the wololo forums and check out the dev sections and junk.

As for GBA, VHBL should allow one of the emulators to run. Nothing without a hack though.

4. Snailface

Member Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    Antarctica
    A fellow named Frostegater on Wololo.net seems to be close to a new vhbl exploit. It seems he has found an exploit but needs help writing a binary loader (a formality IMO).