Hacking PS Vita remote desktop control

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're using PSM 1.0 and the updated Assistant. Now that the PlayStation Mobile SDK went live, you require a license to transfer binaries to target devices.
Well ain't that a bitch...oh well fuck that...$99 I can get a couple of new games with that :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well ain't that a bitch...oh well fuck that...$99 I can get a couple of new games with that :P
The license is for Publishing and I too fail to understand why one should purchase it when he or she has no intention of ever publishing anything on the store. There is currently a strong movement on the PSM Dev forums to push a "Free to Test on target devices, Pay to publish" style of licensing, we'll see where that goes. Remember, the program had just launched - nothing's set in stone as of today, although I doubt that it'll "pass".

DeniablySamMC

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
I got an error in PSM in vitaremoteclient.sln in AppMain.cs on line 14 that ( using Sample; )that says "The type or namespace name 'Sample' could not be found HELPP!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• help.jpg
    help.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 585

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an error in PSM in vitaremoteclient.sln in AppMain.cs on line 14 that ( using Sample; )that says "The type or namespace name 'Sample' could not be found HELPP!!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting that same error myself

EDIT:
by the way, from May until September this year getting a licence is free
https://en-support.psm.playstation.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/183

deleted the "sample line" and then it installs, but when i put in the IP address and go to connect, it just goes to a black screen and nothing happens

DerZalandoBote

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi, uuuh.....i have a stupid prblem Please help :(

When i press run with Ps Vita to install drivers on my vita it says: 'the type or namespace name 'Sample' could not be found' that means a file or stuff like that named Sample could not be found. Can you PLEEEEASE help me as fast as you can pleeeeaaase i beg you aaaaaaah D:

mohabag

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i am not allowed to have a publisher license
We are not currently accepting publisher license applications from your country of residence. We apologize for this inconvenience.
so is there anyway i can use the remote desktop without the publisher license?
or any way to use it at all

kl8oni

Trophies
Website
www.formspring.me
XP
Country
Hi, uuuh.....i have a stupid prblem Please help :(

When i press run with Ps Vita to install drivers on my vita it says: 'the type or namespace name 'Sample' could not be found' that means a file or stuff like that named Sample could not be found. Can you PLEEEEASE help me as fast as you can pleeeeaaase i beg you aaaaaaah D:

comment problem row like this "//using Sample;"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo