n00bdragon88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi everyone!

I was wondering, whether using USB stick as ux0 on my PS TV will affect loading times/stability in games as compared to using microsd card with SD2VITA and Storagemgr?

Will different USB sticks have different performance? I know there's no point in using 3.0 sticks, since PS TV only has a 2.0 port, but will better USB stick have better performance?

Which method (microsd or USB) is preferable/more reliable? Or there's really not that much of a difference?

Thanks in advance.

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
me personally I prefer to have the SD2Vita as the ux0 then use the usb drive as uma0 for PSP/PS1 games...... when I tried using the USB as ux0 sometimes it worked fine and sometimes the PSTV would boot up before it accessed the usb drive; needing a restart and database refresh......

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've not any problems either other than the fact that the 128GB usb stick had less free space than my 128GB micro sd for sd2vita. it was about a three to four GB difference, so it was enough for another game. once I upgraded my micro sd card on the switch to 512GBs, I gave the vita the 400GB card and I bought a 256GB usb stick for my pstv.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1