Hardware PS 4.5 with 4K support coming soon.

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 9,099
  • Replies 81
  • Likes 1

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I agree with you, the Xbox one is the last console that I buy, except Nintendo consoles obviously:P
i only buy their handhelds now i love handhelds i barely play anything besides emu on my big screen. the quality and quantity of console games has dropped massively and im not buying another console at this pace.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only buy their handhelds now i love handhelds i barely play anything besides emu on my big screen. the quality and quantity of console games has dropped massively and im not buying another console at this pace.

All the games that come out on console pretty much come out on computer aswell. Ive been waiting for kingdom hearts 3 for a millenium. Zelda U is still not out. I don't know what to think anymore.

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
All the games that come out on console pretty much come out on computer aswell. Ive been waiting for kingdom hearts 3 for a millenium. Zelda U is still not out. I don't know what to think anymore.
in my eyes with the lack of games for all consoles its not worth buying for 5 or so good games. there are so many games i just dont give two shits about id rather catch up on games i never got to play lastgen plus i want the reicast emu to work so i can enjoy my old favs but the development on it is slow. I want to play ps2 but i lack a strong enough computer. theres just nothing new and refreshing to play this gen.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if this happens i will legit sell my PS4 and all of its games and never buy a sony console ever again

I want something that will last, holy ****, the PS4 cost me so much it was such a big investment I don't think they understand how this affects people who aren't bathing in money i.e. <99% of the population

Reactions: Raylight

Bros.Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In the end of the day, it's all about money. They wanna make profit and I'm not judging. However, this is because people make piracy.

So, don't come to say to me that I'm ruining the game industry when they're ruining my pocket.

As I said, it's all about money. Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft, all them follow the same principle.

Let's see how it goes on the next news. Maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited by Bros.Life,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

this is NOT the 1st time some like this has happened
there was a "ps2.5" (called the PSX, (NOT the ps1))
is was a PS2+DVR and it used the XrossMediaBar
Well, yeah, there was the PSX but it was solely released in Japan so not much to go on about.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At least the New 3DS felt like an upgrade (for me anyway). I'm not going to buy some addon for the PS4 unless it adds something actually worth buying it for since I don't care about 4K. I probably wouldn't buy it anyway unless there's a PS4 exploit that allows piracy
Well, yeah, there was the PSX but it was solely released in Japan so not much to go on about.
It was also a failure because of what they tried to price it at.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
'Forward Compatibility' lads, seems to be the in thing too as that's what MS were saying when they mentioned it for the XO a couple of weeks back - you don't need to buy it as all games will still run on regular PS4.. just if you want 4K.... It also mentioned (from the Sony camp) that it'll help with PS VR, while MS are talking about making the XO similar to a PC, so not only games with added resolution, but perhaps more sampling, maybe even higher resolution textures, etc...

So not really the 32X fiasco all over again - probably more like the N3DS, or the N64 memory expansion (ahhh, memories!)
Doesn't mean to say I think it's a good idea though! Think we need a bit more information first - interesting stuff anyway, there seems to be a big margin for error with it if past addons are anything to go by!

One thing's for sure, and I said it when they were both released: PS4 and XO should've been more powerful in the first place! When you could buy a tower rig that was as powerful as the PS4, on its launch day?!? You had to shell out at least 3x the price for a similar specced tower as the Xbox 360 when that released.... pity they've only just figured this out...

Last edited by mightymuffy,

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this happens i will legit sell my PS4 and all of its games and never buy a sony console ever again

I want something that will last, holy ****, the PS4 cost me so much it was such a big investment I don't think they understand how this affects people who aren't bathing in money i.e. <99% of the population

microsoft is doing the samething lol.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So sony finally did it, they planned to make half a console? oh wait no, they did that the last one and a half decade called playstation wich didn't offer a new thing ever since released, but hey it says console!
Or wait, i forgot they did something they! Overpricing the games that were already available to the pc users. but ps 4.5 sound really like the finger to the gamers now really LOL. i know you guys don't wanna hear about it, but really just like xbox, playstation doesn't offer anything worth the money, and now you could get the same hardware plus 10 games for the same price on pc. i know the children today only see the now and never look further, but there's nothing apealing about a console that acts like a limitedpc. i mean it, the only difference is you can't use this shit thing to make your homework but it cost just as much.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
microsoft is doing the samething lol.
That doesn't mean it's not stupid. It's literally just a cash grab attempt like Sony and Microsoft are trying to copy DS and 3DS revisions, but at least Nintendo (IMO anyway) makes you feel like you're getting an upgrade. Hell, at least there are trade ins at Gamestop when a new Nintendo handheld comes out.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't mean it's not stupid. It's literally just a cash grab attempt like Sony and Microsoft are trying to copy DS and 3DS revisions, but at least Nintendo (IMO anyway) makes you feel like you're getting an upgrade. Hell, at least there are trade ins at Gamestop when a new Nintendo handheld comes out.

MS and Sony give u a bigger upgrade than nintendo so that point is moot. MS and Sony are upgrading the resolution. The N3ds XL literally stretches the SAME resolution over a bigger screen.

Reactions: Raylight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1