Hacking [PROJECT] TOUKIDEN KIWAMI v2.0 & STEIN;GATE ENGLISH PATCH REBORN BY HoaiTrung97

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Etou, I just started this project in June, and when I was still a Newbie, just started hacking. (゚∀゚)

I just thought that, just replace the text is Ok. But slowly, I realized that it was not as simple as I thought, it needed to replace a lot of Pointer, ASM code, and other code in the Game. (ノ_<。)

I gradually got better at studying them, as I said before, I just started with the hack from June, and I've almost finished everything of it. (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

And when I saw other projects that had gone through 3 years, 6 years but still could not finish it. I think that just need we have intense passion for it, we can still accomplish it quickly. Even when we do it alone (like me).
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I will try my best to finish it this year, and start Stein's Gate in year 2019. (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

Many people say that this is just passion, not a real job. But for me, it is a great job, when dedicating it in this world, although I can not make money from it. Lol~(*^▽^*)

Zeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Senpai thank you for translationing this game i am very happy. Finally i can understand the storyline. Your are the best bro. I will wait it very happy ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have like all your comment in the thread of toukiden kiwami english project. Thank you for all your efforts doing this project

Faito hoai senpai:gun:

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Senpai thank you for translationing this game i am very happy. Finally i can understand the storyline. Your are the best bro. I will wait it very happy ^^
Yeah! Thank you for supporting me !! I will try best !! (≧▽≦)

Ps: The Story section, I still solving other issues related to it! I also hope that I can finish it 100%. (*^▽^*)

I have like all your comment in the thread of toukiden kiwami english project. Thank you for all your efforts doing this project

Faito hoai senpai:gun:
Oh! Thank you so much! I do not think people still view my old thread, since I created a new thread here. (*^▽^*)

Ps: I forgot to tell you, this is a Patch made by Fan, I do not guarantee you the quality of it, maybe it is not as good as the PC and Vista version, do not expect too much about it, Especially I do it with alone.(*´з`)

Of course I will try my best, hope you will always support me. (゚∀゚)

Ps2: Thank you Fan from Indonesia!! I love everyone so much!! (≧▽≦)

Zeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You know that i am indonesia xD. I will apriciate any of your hard working becouse i have waited 4 years for this translationing. Banhmi stopped the project at V0.98 i think. Then you comes out and continue the project. That makes me happy very much ^^.(sorry for bad english)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You know that i am indonesia xD. I will apriciate any of your hard working becouse i have waited 4 years for this translationing. Banhmi stopped the project at V0.98 i think. Then you comes out and continue the project. That makes me happy very much ^^.(sorry for bad english)
Oh! Do not worry about that! I am also happy to be able to make it better. (゚∀゚)

Ps: I hope I can finish it this year. (*^▽^*)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry for the absence...I've been busy lately that I could not even use the phone and the site stopped notifying me...again :-(
Hoai-Senpai...I already like in all posts and I follow you...i sorry for my absence
Oh! Do not worry about it, (゚∀゚) I'm glad to hear that you are still following this project, hope you will continue to support me. (*^▽^*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ...