• Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,
i'm curious about what exactly i need to play this patch. do i need a japanese 3ds? also where can i buy this game? do you know of a guide to mod a 3ds if i get everything i need?
Any 3DS/2DS model from any region will do as long as you have Custom Firmware (CFW) installed. You should follow this guide to set it up: https://3ds.hacks.guide/. Avoid any YouTube videos or other guides, this is the one you should use, hands down (There's a Discord link for when you need more help on that site).

You can buy DGS on eBay or via amazon.co.jp for instance. If you don't want to modify your 3DS and/or prefer the HD version, we ported our patch to the Android version. More information on how to buy it from PlayStore and applying our patch can be found on our website: https://scarletstudy.gq/

ClassyDoctor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Episode 2 was released December 30 , 2017
- I dont think there was any AA related Event that Day
Personally i Hope it wont be until February 21 but hey even that would be just a Month from now... :)

worse comes to worse it shouldnt be another 9 Months according to the Scarlet Study posting
so since last Release came out September 22 that would mean it should be out before June 22 ;)

just some Speculation ... the Eagerness of us Awaiting the Release only speaks for the Quality of the Patch
(and the game)
p.s. i cant resist to add i also dont understand Capcoms decisions about not releasing all Games in the Series (including SpinOffs)
Also the latest Decision to have the Resident Evil 2 Demo beeing a "One Shot" is a another Capcom "Gem"...

I'm pretty sure Episode 2 came out on the 31st which is New Years Eve.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for the update and for all the hard work! And, sorry to ask this here, I tried doing it on the Discord server, but I wasn't permitted to do so... Is the translated Gyakuten Kenji 2 for Android still planed? Thanks again, you really are doing something amazing :)

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the update and for all the hard work! And, sorry to ask this here, I tried doing it on the Discord server, but I wasn't permitted to do so... Is the translated Gyakuten Kenji 2 for Android still planed? Thanks again, you really are doing something amazing :)
If you mean the FTI Discord, you have to ask for the member role in the #welcome channel, they had to do that because of spam bots.

Yes, we're still planning to port the existing NDS fan-translation of GK2/AAI2 to Android, though I cannot give you any estimate on when it will be done.

andPS4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just a little tip:
aai2 fan patch is perfectly playable with drastic emulator under android
thats how i played it as i didnt have my ds anymore at that time

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

darklord1013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a little tip:
aai2 fan patch is perfectly playable with drastic emulator under android
thats how i played it as i didnt have my ds anymore at that time
Also AAI2 patch works on r4 cards, which i used and it feels awesome playing the game as if it were an official release on ds!

Reactions: ClassyDoctor

ClassyDoctor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well I guess my theory on the release date of DGS Episode 5 was wrong. Can't say I'm surprised though since I always felt it was a bit too early.

andPS4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have to admit even though i have a lot of ps4 games most of them are still packed...
yet i'm checking here every day - i can always find time for new aa content ;)
i'n the meantime its pokemon go only each day

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have to admit even though i have a lot of ps4 games most of them are still packed...
yet i'm checking here every day - i can always find time for new aa content ;)
i'n the meantime its pokemon go only each day
You should check our website, since we will update it first, before any other platform...

Reactions: Feroz El Mejor

Azrael7787

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this might be a dumb question, and forgive me if it's already been answered somewhere, I literally just joined so I can ask this question: I see that this game is released up to Episode 4...when Episode 5 releases, if I've already downloaded and patched the Android version on my phone, will the game automatically update so I can keep playing with my current game, or would I need to update and restart entirely? Wasn't sure how that would work. Thanks!

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So this might be a dumb question, and forgive me if it's already been answered somewhere, I literally just joined so I can ask this question: I see that this game is released up to Episode 4...when Episode 5 releases, if I've already downloaded and patched the Android version on my phone, will the game automatically update so I can keep playing with my current game, or would I need to update and restart entirely? Wasn't sure how that would work. Thanks!
Once the new episode (or a hotfix) is available, IrisMobile will notice it when you start it. It will offer you to update. Your save game is stored in
Code:
sd:/ScarletStudy/Saves/DGS1/
, so they're safe, even if you uninstall DGS. If want, you can make a copy of that folder in your cloud or on your PC for safekeeping. In any case, you can continue where you left off after the update.

Last edited by Uwabami,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8