• Views 2,076,055
  • Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

Damin72

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Umm... Only i can't proceed in dialogue with Gina at Pawnshop? I have only one option in dialogue menu and can present only armband.

MaitreConcombre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I just created an account today just to say thanks to all the team that worked on this! I followed this project since the beggining in silence (I remember when this thread had like 4 pages). All thoses years I was going on this thread once a week to see how the project was going. I've wanted to wait for the full release of the first game before trying the translation patch and I'm glad this day as finally come. I'm going to go buy Dai Gyakuten Saiban now. :)

Reactions: Uwabami

Peardude89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for making this! The game is not only amazing, your translation not only fantastic, but it is the thing that got me into 3DS hacking. I know that I might sound a little silly, but its meant a lot to me. I finally could do something and feel accomplished! So thanks Scarlet Study, for all your hard work over the years! You've done fantastically and you've helped make my life better, in so many ways. It's hard to express my gratitude, especially since I don't want to make this to long, so I just want you to know that your work had effects that reached far beyond the translation itself.

darklord1013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for translating this game for us western Ace Attorney fans! I've been following Scarlet Study's progress since the demo was released and I have always been impressed by the amount of time and effort you guys have put into this patch. And now at the end of the first game, I can say that whole game was enjoyable ans was amazing to play thanks to you guys! Thank you guys again, and I look forward to your guys' continued work in Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2!

I was wondering, will the Demo for DGS 2 be patched in the same way as the patched demo for the first DGS?

Last edited by darklord1013,

Instandhaltung

I feel it. I feel the cosmos!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Everyone, thanks again for this great translation. I don't want to put more work on your shoulders, since the complete patch is already a great accomplishment, but i read about some small cases being part of the "Randst Magazine" DLC. Are there plans to translate the DLC as well?

shukiri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first ever post, so forgive me if this isn't correct, or in the wrong spot... but I couldn't figure out where to go with my issue. I bought the game for android, downloaded and had irismobile patch, but now when I open it, I get some sort of Licensing error. You can see the issue in the attached screenshots. I even removed the patch and went back to the original and now I get a similar error message in the original app. Before patching, I did run the Japanese version of the app to make sure it worked on my phone and was able to play. But now I am stuck. I have tried logging into both of my google accounts, both in the play store and the main google account in my phone settings, but maybe there's somewhere I'm just not logged into the right account? How do I check which account owns the app? Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-230159.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-230159.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_20190404-224833_IrisMobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-224833_IrisMobile.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20190404-224822_The Great Ace Attorney.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-224822_The Great Ace Attorney.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 171

ClassyDoctor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the late birthday present. You've all clearly worked very hard and I think that's even more clear with the release of the demo of DGS2, something I wasn't expecting to happen this soon. I'll be excited to play this in the holidays after getting my phone fixed, and I know it's getting kind of cliched, but I am honestly very grateful.

D4X

Ultra 64
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks so much for this! This would have been an immense amount of work. I've a friend who isn't a member here who is going to be over the moon when they hear the translation is finally out!

ClassyDoctor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I also have to ask, while it may sound stupid, will you be making a new gbatemp thread for DGS2 or continue with this one or will you stop using this website and have all the announcements on your website?

quocwashere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know if it's just me but the IrisMobile App keeps crashing every time I try to use it to patch the game for Episode 5. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm using the NoxPlayer Emulator and I was able to use the last patch for Eps 1-4 and it was successful. But this one patch in particular doesn't work.

I also tried the patch on bluestacks and it crashed there too.

Last edited by quocwashere,

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is my first ever post, so forgive me if this isn't correct, or in the wrong spot... but I couldn't figure out where to go with my issue. I bought the game for android, downloaded and had irismobile patch, but now when I open it, I get some sort of Licensing error. You can see the issue in the attached screenshots. I even removed the patch and went back to the original and now I get a similar error message in the original app. Before patching, I did run the Japanese version of the app to make sure it worked on my phone and was able to play. But now I am stuck. I have tried logging into both of my google accounts, both in the play store and the main google account in my phone settings, but maybe there's somewhere I'm just not logged into the right account? How do I check which account owns the app? Any suggestions?
You got the automatic refund we mention on our website. Just buy the game again - as your money was refunded, you don't lose anything. This only happens once.

I also have to ask, while it may sound stupid, will you be making a new gbatemp thread for DGS2 or continue with this one or will you stop using this website and have all the announcements on your website?
We've had the website for a while. We like to annouce the news on as many platforms as we can to let people know and we get quite a bit of traffic from GBAtemp.

i don't know if it's just me but the IrisMobile App keeps crashing every time I try to use it to patch the game for Episode 5. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm using the NoxPlayer Emulator and I was able to use the last patch for Eps 1-4 and it was successful. But this one patch in particular doesn't work.

I also tried the patch on bluestacks and it crashed there too.
Hm, can you extract a tombstone of the crash for me? If you can, join the Fan Translators Int. Discord where we hang out (link is on the Contact page on our website) so we can fix this.

Ahmed-021

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Might be a bit rude to say it but the game actually works on Citra so can you please not lie?(you may not be lying but if you do can you please not?)

I tried the game on Citra, both patched and unpatched and I got the same results, though my PC is s!*t so I can't play it.

Also just saying but Emulation isn't actually piracy but downloading ROMs is

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Might be a bit rude to say it but the game actually works on Citra so can you please not lie?(you may not be lying but if you do can you please not?)

I tried the game on Citra, both patched and unpatched and I got the same results, though my PC is s!*t so I can't play it.

Also just saying but Emulation isn't actually piracy but downloading ROMs is
The FAQ is outdated, but accusing me of lying because of that is rude. In any case, while it does seem to work in Citra now, we do not support it. You're on your own there. If you own neither a 3DS nor an Android device, emulating Android is much better than emulating the 3DS. I recommend doing that instead.

quocwashere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, can you extract a tombstone of the crash for me? If you can, join the Fan Translators Int. Discord where we hang out (link is on the Contact page on our website) so we can fix this.

I saw that a person also had the same issue on the github issue tracker. I commented on that thread with the same issue I said as well as posted the bug report that I copied when IrisMobile crashed. It seems there's a problem with downloading the Video OBB patch? Seems to consistently crash during that part of the process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1