• Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

darklord1013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this might be a dumb question, and forgive me if it's already been answered somewhere, I literally just joined so I can ask this question: I see that this game is released up to Episode 4...when Episode 5 releases, if I've already downloaded and patched the Android version on my phone, will the game automatically update so I can keep playing with my current game, or would I need to update and restart entirely? Wasn't sure how that would work. Thanks!
At least for the 3ds version cause I haven't tried the android patch yet, Scarlet Study had different updates they released that updated to the next episode unlocked and translated. However you still get to keep your progress from the last update. So you can just jump right into episode 5 when it releases.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
At least for the 3ds version cause I haven't tried the android patch yet, Scarlet Study had different updates they released that updated to the next episode unlocked and translated. However you still get to keep your progress from the last update. So you can just jump right into episode 5 when it releases.
Why are you answering a question I already answered again? And for a different platform? :unsure:

mike4001

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you all for the great work!

I started playing the game one week ago in anticipation that Episode 5 won't be too long. It just plays perfect!

Prock78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello! I was waiting for the full translation of the game in order to install the translation patch, it seems it's done now! Big thanks to the translation team!
However, I tried to install it, but I'm kind of lost. I have a hacked New 3DS XL EUR, I put the translation files on my SD card, but when I boot the console pressing Start I don't see the DGS logo... On the top screen of my 3DS I can read:
"Luma3DS chainloader
Press A to select, START to quit

GodMode9
DGS1-Patcher"
Bottom screen is black.
The instructions for patching say that I should do nothing if I can't see the logo, so what am I supposed to do now? Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Prock78,

ClassyDoctor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
A little disappointed that the android one is being delayed, but still very excited and appreciative. I hope I can finish my journey of DGS soon and it's all thanks to you guys.

RAGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!
Waiting for android release!

I still remember how cool it was to play AAI2 with your translation!

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Awesome, thank you so much!
Just prepared my old 3DS with homebrew and Luma3DS (https://3ds.hacks.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)) and ordered the game from amazon.co.jp. I don't need to change the region of my EU 3DS for it to work, right?
Luma3DS will remove the region lock, so it works on any 3DS/2DS model.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!
Waiting for android release!

I still remember how cool it was to play AAI2 with your translation!
Only a few of our members (not me) worked on that, we're porting it to Android though.

quocwashere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

Congratulations on finishing the translation of the 3DS version! I will be patiently waiting for the android version.

Speaking of Android, do you suggest any android tablets that are capable of playing the game? Perhaps something affordable/cheap? I would be using the tablet for other things though, not just for playing this game.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

Congratulations on finishing the translation of the 3DS version! I will be patiently waiting for the android version.

Speaking of Android, do you suggest any android tablets that are capable of playing the game? Perhaps something affordable/cheap? I would be using the tablet for other things though, not just for playing this game.
There are plenty of no-name Android tablets from China; look on taobao or aliexpress

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi!

Android emulators actually work pretty well.

Supermario93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great Work! Can't wait to finish the game!

Little Question: Does anyone have a Savefile up to the end of Chapter 4? I had to reset my 3DS and can't find the backup ,I made, of my savegame :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.